I tried to take it back

Today (outfit 70) we were all called to the living room for a family meeting. Why do you think dad called a family meeting? Jackson asked Miley. Because he said he hated family meetings. And he was getting all anxious and nervous. So, Miley turned to him to ask him what he did. Be nice. I nudged her rolling my eyes. Jackson got offended that she thought he had done something. Me? What did you do?! He turned back to her. Or her he gestured to me. Well ok not her. She never misbehaves. Unless she's with you. Unless it's about me. I frown rubbing my arm. Why would it be about you? Miley asked me. Mile I don't belong here I wasn't supposed to leave TN. I'm surprised anyone whose been here hasn't dragged me back home yet. As if any of them could except maybe Lukas. Miley teased as she started poking at me. Mile don't I pushed her hands away as Jackson smiled at us. Anyways we didn't do anything she said as we sat on the couch her arm wrapped around me. This one makes sure of that for the most part. If she can help it.

Anyways listen it doesn't matter who did anything. Just as long as we stay united. Stay strong and stand together. But when their dad came down he pointed at her and said she did it. And we were so surprised after what he had just said. Miley's jaw was dropped like a cod fish. I saw it with my own eyes you should be a shame of yourself. He scolded her. As I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. So, apparently what he had said only applied to himself. But their dad said he knew she didn't do anything. As he turned back to Jackson. Well if she didn't do anything is it about me? Do you need to send me back home? I wrapped my arms around myself. No of course not darlin' where would you get an idea like that? Because the last one was about me. Who told you that? You always make big decisions as a family and I was the last big decision you had to make. Before I became a part of the family. A decision? Honey that wasn't a mere decision you're already a part of a the family that wasn't a choice it was just a talk we had before you came into the house. Which we were all excited about. No one can take you away.

*cough, cough Lukas cough, cough* I heard Miley next to me. Mile don't start. I shoved her. Well I didn't do anything either Jackson cut us off. I know he said. Then why are you looking at me like that? Because it's fun. He said it was cruel and he was being cruel but then he pulled out credit cards. But only two of them. One for Miley and one for Jackson. He said this is what we needed to talk about. My first credit card Miley said with a dreamy look like it was an angel as she announced she was a woman. And then she kissed it. And I'm still a dad and these cards are for emergencies only he'd said. And then her dreamy world went away. You could've told me that before I wasted a hug. Jackson complained. Look they're just in case you get into trouble. Farrah you will always be with one of them also you're the youngest you just turned 13 not too long ago. You don't need one. But what else could you possibly need right now? You've got us and you have friends you're living your dream. You're only just now 13 as of October. You had your best friend come and your grandmother and your aunt. We're all here for you. We're all here for each other we've all been through what you went through.

Under this roof you are Jackson and Miley's sister and we all love you to pieces. And to me under this roof you aren't my niece you are my daughter same as Miley or Jackson. You don't have to call me dad I am still also your uncle and Jackson and Miley don't have to be "brother and sister" they're still just your cousins when it all comes down to it. But you belong here with us. Whatever you want we're here for you. But for the other two they're for them when I'm not around. And you probably don't even want one to begin with. No not really it seems like a lot of responsibility and I don't want it. Because I feel like I would put all my pain and hurt and other negative emotions after my mom and using that piece of plastic as a way to make me feel better by buying things that would never love me. Buying things won't make me happy and it won't bring her back. I feel like if you tried to give me one it might feel like it was done out of pity or guilt. When I know that they have the same responsibility and that you're just trying to teach them a lesson. Nothing in life is free except kindness.