Chapter 15 : A Vacation to the North

One Week After the Match with Teikoku Gakuen, Raimon Strategy Room

Mika felt a breath on her shoulder as Serika leaned over in her seat to take a peek at what she was looking at on her phone. Blinking her eyes upwards in an attempt to look cute, Serika was disappointed when Mika pushed her face away with feigned disgust. Plopping back down in her seat, Serika decided to just ask with her words then

"What you looking at Mika?"

"I'm reviewing the Block D matchups from last week. It seems that Kidokawa Seishuu has some gained some new members"

"Really, let me see?!"

As Serika reached over to grab Mika's phone, Kenji who was listening in front of them pushed up his glasses and decided to join in, having been surprised as well to see the change in Kidokawa's lineup between the pre-season and Block D preliminaries.

"Yes, six new members to be exact"

Unable to hide his curiosity any longer, Galahad walked over to Serika who still had Mika's phone.

"Shoo servant boy, I'm watching right now!"

"I'm not even close to you Afuro-san!"

"I can hear you breathing and it's bothersome so shoo, shoo"

Observing the crowd that had begun to form around Mika's phone, Kenji sighed and walked to the front of the room to hook up his laptop to the large monitor.

"Ohhhhhhhhh"

The Raimon members who saw the monitor turn on let out a resoundant exclamation of surprise and praise for Kenji who had neatly organized the data for Kidokawa Seishuu which had been organized into a 3-4-3 formation. Sitting down after gathering around Mika, the members let out cries of exclamation after double checking who the new No.10 was.

Falling out of his chair, Sadao asked in surprise from the floor

"Ganeko-senpai??"

Surprised to hear that Akuma had quit the team, Makoto also let out a loud shocked yell

"Ganeko-kun?"

Meanwhile, Nariko and Naoki began to giggle before Nariko tried to cover her mouth and with palpable scorn in her voice mocked

"Looks like the big baby got up and ran away to a little pond lol"

Seeing the familiar face, Galahad ground his molars recalling everything that Akuma and his gang had done the past year before checking on Mika to make sure she was okay. To his relief, she let out no sign of alarm but he still wanted to ask her if she was alright before he heard a loud snobbish voice from her right.

"Did that piece of garbage even win this match?"

Finally speaking up, Mika cooly answered Serika's question with two words

"They lost"

"They lost, but they'll still be moving on to the finals as Block D's runner up team along with a new team I haven't heard of before : Susanoo Gakuen"

"??"

Looking up at Kenji who had finished Mika's train of thought, Galahad tilted his head in confusion. He had heard of most of the front runners in the Holy Road preliminaries but he had never heard of Susanoo Gakuen before...

Kenji switched from Kidokawa Seishuu to Susanoo's data but unlike Kidokawa Seishuu's, it was exceedingly sparse.

"It appears they're a new school that just formed this year...However, almost everything about them is weird. There was no news of them before this year and it's like they popped out of nowhere. I can't even find anything about the 11 members other than the data from their 3 matches in Block D...It's like they didn't even exist before this year's Holy Road..."