Character Data Vault : Zeus

Golly, I'm tired but one team down and one to go!!

And update : I've begun writing Part 2!! As I thought, my drawing my writing inspiration began to flow so I'm excited to publish that as soon as it's all edited.

Anyway, let's meet the 'Mighty Gods of Zeus Academy' :)

Zeus

1. Khronoa Yoshizawa

Girl. 2nd Year. 14y. 164cm.

Position : Forward (Current Rank No

Position : Forward (Current Rank No.2)

Profile

Family Composition : Mother, Father, Prometheus

Age when Started Playing Soccer : 7y.

Sleeping Time : 7-8 hours.

Hobby : Helping out as Zeus's Student Body Vice-President

Favourite Food : Soba

Favourite Player(s) : Endou Mamoru

Favourite Animal : Dugongs

Favourite Season : I like all of them equally...

Favourite Subjects : They're all good so I can't decide...

How You Spend The Holidays : Volunteering with her parents at her father's charity foundation that provides support for orphanages around Japan. Khronoa particularly enjoys playing soccer with the other kids.

What to Do On the Last Day of Earth : That sounds terrifying to think about!

What to Do if You Received $100 Million Euros : Donate $9.5 million to the scholarship program Endou created that helps underprivileged but talented soccer youths who wouldn't have the chance to.... (Khronoa details an exquisite and immaculate financial plan for which charity progams to donate the money to)

What Do You Think Are Your Strengths : I'm a teamplayer! When one person scores, it's a combination of the efforts of everyone on the field!

Khronoa is called the 'Saint of Zeus Academy' and is the most beloved student in the school. Due to her popularity she was elected as class president in primary school and was voted to become the student body president when she entered Jr.High. However, she stepped down upon hearing the results and a compromise was reached resulting in Khronoa becoming the Vice-President of the student council. Despite this, she has not lost any popularity and many students go specifically to Zeus's matches just to cheer her on. She is affectionately called 'Noa'' by those close to her while her younger brother, Prometheus, calls her Noa-nee or just Nee-chan.

Current Hissatsu Techniques

Divine Arrow (SH)

??? (SH)

2. Selene Otsuki

Girl. 2nd Year. 14y. 168cm.

 168cm