MP-TJ. #2.

**

Kassie's POV

I immediately went into the parking lot and spotted my car. It was a gift from Charms and yes, she is that rich.

I hopped in to the driver's seat and sighed.

I spotted my bag and grabbed it. Getting the thick white envelope out and checking the money Rence had paid me.

Twenty thousand pesos.

Hmm. Must be my lucky day.

At last, may ipangtui-tuition na naman ako sa mga kapatid ko.

I have five siblings, and I am the eldest, if that isn't that much obvious yet. Emilie is the second then Brian, Ambrose, Andrei and Amethyst.

And if you ever ask if I get tired of doing this job, well then the answer is a yes, but for the sake of my siblings, well- no because I just have to. I need to take care of them because it is my responsibility since our parents are so f-cked up to do such thing.

That's how much I love them. I would trade my life just to save theirs.

I started the engine and drove to our apartment. Our meaning me, Charms, Tanya and Andi. Charms and Andi were born having a silver plate on their mouths so they now live without that much complications.

Tanya is a lot like me... so, go figure.

Once I opened the door, the room was dark so I figured that nobody were home yet. I placed my keys on a bowl on the table just beside the door and went straight for my room.

My body was aching all over. I need sleep, asap.

As soon as I saw my bed, I nearly cried. Whoever knew that a bed could be so... beautiful. I thank the one who created this so much. It just makes my life so much easier.

I quickly jumped into my fluffy bed and soon after, I was drifting to sleep.

**

I woke up at around six o'clock. The pain in my body has lessened and I suddenly became much... energetic.

Maybe it was because of the sleep. I mumbled to myself.

I took a long shower then changed into some black high-waist short, a red top and some black flats. I'm going clubbing tonight.

As I opened the door I was greeted by my best friends looking at me incrediously.

"And where do you think you're going?" Ands asked.