MP-TJ. #37.

Unedited guys.

* * * * *

"D-mn rain!" Jess cussed when the rain still hadn't stopped.

Nevertheless, it only just got heavier.

Worst for her, but great for me.

I smiled at the thought.

"Well atleast someone's happy!" Jess sarcastically said at me.

"Woah! I know you're having a bad day, pero wag mo naman akong pagbuhusan ng galit mo!" I said in mocked hurt.

"Ugh!" She ran a hand through her hair - which now look like a bird's nest.

I'm being honest here.

"Jess, calm down. Let's use this day to rest. Besides, we've been working non-stop and I know that you and the staffs are tired."

She thought about it for seconds then sighed.

Guess I got her.

"Okay, maybe you're right. Let's take the day off. I'm just gonna inform the other staffs." I nodded at her and she exited the room.

Mind you, we took the last 5 rooms of this resort. That's why me, Becca, Lance and Jacob had to share a room. The other one is for the managers and the assigned EIC for this magazine. The other two is for the staff or our crew. And the last one is for every other thing we need - Clothes, shoes, camera and computer stuffes and what not.

"You're impossibly silent." I said to Lance, with a grin on my face.

"Was just thinkin' something." He answered truthfully.

"About?" I asked. Curiousity etched on my face.

He looked at me then sighed. He ran a hand down on my cheek and I can't help but lean on it.

"Us."

That's it. One word that comes with a one major problem.

Toby.

Don't get me wrong, I love Toby. And I love Lance as well.

Leaving one of them, it would hurt and break me so much.

"Hey." I smiled weakly as I held onto his hand. "We'll figure something out." I hope.

"Yeah." He grabbed my arm and brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

"We will."

Dear God, I hope you're here with us.

Because of the pain I felt in our situation, a tear escaped through my eyes and I didn't even knew it until he brushed his thumb gently across my cheek.

"Oh, Lance..." I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Kassie?" He said but moved in closer to hug me.

"I was so stupid... I'm s-sorry..." my voice started croaking as I continued sobbing.

The emotions - everything, its just coming back to me. Again.

"Ssshh... It's okay..."

"N-no.. it isn't." I whispered. "If I didn't leave you, we wont have anyproblems... We could've been happy..." I sobbed.

No Problems.

No Barriers.

No Toby.