MP-TJ. #38.

Here. Another thrilling turn in the story.

Unedited.

* * * * *

Lance's POV

After seeing the bitch's reunion with her family, I ran to the resort's bar and drank the crap out of myself.

The bartender even came to me when I threw a bottle at the wall.

But the glare I gave the man send him off.

What a coward. I thought to myself.

I got up and walked to the dancefloor. Only seconds after, a chick was grinding herself to me, and I was really enjoying myself to care for anything in the world.

When the music stopped, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the hotel.

We were on the main lobby and no one was there.

A flash of sudden picture came into my mind, and I didn't like it. It was a picture of that man on top of Kassie.

My anger immediately went overboard and I walked faster, not having any care of the slut I was dragging.

I am the only man who could ever do that to Kassie! Ako lang dapat! Not some bastard out there!

We entered the elevator and I told her to punch the button to where her room is.

I let her lead the way to her hotel room and the moment we entered her room, I kissed her roughly, pushing my every anger to that kiss.

I dropped the slut to her knees and with one last kiss, I leaned against the door.

"Suck." I commanded.

She smiled flirtatiously at me first before opening the button of my jeans and pushing the zipper down. Repeating the process again with my boxers.

I immediately moaned when she sucked the head of my manhood.

"D-mn." I said, hoarsely.

She kept on sucking the head while running her hands up and down the length of my manhood.

"Uhh... Sh-t."

She did it in a fast pace and I tilted my head up because of the sensation she's giving me.

Then Kassie's image just popped in my head. Her gorgeous angel face.

"D-mn.. K-Kassie.." I said, absent-mindedly.

"Who's Kassie?"

I growled at her when she stopped. But she just glared at me.

"Who's Kassie?"

"Why do you care?"

She stared at me, unbelievingly. The blonde just stood up and fixed herself.

"Because I'm Chelsea and my name's not Kassie."

"So?" I countered.

I just don't see what the problem is. She's still a slut, so is calling her by another girl's name makes her otherwise?

I saw anger and hurt rose in her eyes.

"Get out!"

"Okay." I shrugged and fixed myself.

Because I'm almost sober, I can think straight and if this slut don't want me then she don't know what she's missing.

I got out of the door and immediately went into our hotel room.

"Oh my gosh, there you are Lance..." I saw Kassie walked to me.

She opened her arms to hug me but I pushed her away.

"It's Nick." I said with much coldness.

I don't want this slut to come by near me.

Hurt flashed in her eyes but she immediately covered it by bowing her head down.

"Lanc--"

"How many times do I have to told you to call me Nick?!" I shouted and I saw fear in her eyes, taking away all the hurt I saw awhile ago.

"B-But I like calling you by your first name."

"Well I don't." I bitterly said.

I hate her. My blood is boiling every time I see her. She reminds me of how she used and played with me well at the palm of her hand. She reminds me that she has a family.

She reminds me of how dirty she is.

* * * * *

Kassie's POV

"Lance please, we were okay this morning..." I pleaded him.

"It was this morning. It's in the past. Let it go, for minutes, many had changed."

It really hurt.

The tone he was using, the words... Everything. It affected me like cr-p.

"L-Lance p-please.. . Just l-listen..." I pleaded but he just turn his back to me and walked away.

I tried reaching out for him.

"L-Lance--"

I was cutted off when he pushed my hand away.

"Don't f-cking touch me!"

I backed away, feeling pain course through all of me again. Especially in my heart.

Only Lance could affect me this way. Only Lance can do this to me.

He looked at me like... like-- he was disgusted. And that really hurt.

"And call me Nick! I don't want to hear you calling me Lance! It brings back everything you've done!"

Unwelcomed tears started pooling in my eyes and one by one they have been dropping and running down my cheeks.

This hurt. So much.

I hate the world. Just when everything was okay, it would just brought me down again. To this hole, this dark, bitter abyss. And I hate it here.

I don't know what fate is planning, but as of right now, I'm not liking it.

My crying just became ten times worse because of six words he said to me just before he left me, there, at the floor helplessly crying.

"You're a bitch. You disgust me."

No back glances, no hesitations, no emotion of being sorry, no coming back...

No nothing.

* * * * *

Please tell me what you think.

My last update for this and next week because I have a defense coming on for my thesis.

Vote. Comment. Fan.
Thanks! :)

'Til next time!

Lots of love, A xx.