MP-TJ. #28.

Dedicated to her kasi lagi siyang nagco-comment at patuloy niya itong sinusuportahan. Hi! :) Thank you po :D.

Enjoy!

UNEDITED. NO PROOFREAD.

* * * * *

TOBY

"You're 3 weeks pregnant..."

I know.

I looked at Kassie and she gasped. She looked suprised.

Yes, I knew she was pregnant. But I didn't told her. For some irritating reasons.

"Mr. Dela Cruz?"  I turned around to see Dra. Silvia looking at me intently.

"Uhh, yes?"

"I need to talk to you. Alone."

I nodded at her and followed her to her office.

I can sense the seriousness in the room.

"Is Ms. Villarial in a relationship?" the doctor asked.

"I-- I don't know."

"Well, is she married? Single?"

"I re-- really don't know.."

"I thought you're her close friend?" she looked at me confusingly.

"In a way, maybe. But to tell you the truth I am an NBI agent. I just rescued her."

She nodded at me. "Because of the current situation, Kassie's baby isn't in danger anymore."

Kassie's baby...

"WHAT?!" I stood up.

She sighed. "I'm afraid this would happen. Yes, Mr. Dela Cruz she is pregnant."

Paano?

In that situation, there's only one thing I could think of; Rence cannot be the father.

It really irritates me everytime I think of Rence and I don't even know why.

Maraming nangyari ngayong araw na 'to. Who would think na, she'd get all this informations in one day? It's like a slap in the face for her.

Kanina, when were entering the hospital, I never left her side.

She tensed when she walked in. But I think she didn't focused more on the hospital, she concentrated more on the 2 black men that were leading the way.

When we reach her parents' room, she relaxed. The ambiance and the room itself was more like a hotel suite. It was warm and inviting.

Pero sa balitang natanggap ng mga magulang ni Kassie ngayon, would they still accept Kassie?

KASSIE

I felt... odd.

I was having a baby...

A baby.

"Wha- What?" I said in a low voice.

"You're 3 weeks pregnant, Ms. Vill--"

"S-s-stop..." I croaked.

I can't be pregnant! Pa-- Paano ako nabuntis?

"Doc, could you give us some time alone?"

The doctor sensed my father's seriousness and nodded.

Toby along with Nate and Blake went out of the room as well.