MP-TJ. #5.

*Edited

*****

Kassie's POV

"You're leaving?" I asked. Disappointment lacing through my tone from the core.

He stopped putting his necktie and looked at me.

"You know that I'll be back later, right?" he said smiling slightly.

I pouted.

"But I don't know what to do without you here. It's gonna be boring. Can't you just leave work so that we could..." I left the sentence hanging and because I currently am wearing a skirt, I crossed my legs making the fabric hitch up showing just a little bit of skin.

He looked at my legs and I swear I saw his eyes turn a dark shade of gray. He mumbled something to himself as he closed his eyes and shook his head.

I frowned.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Nothing, it's just that--" he sighed, deeply. "I need to go to work. They need me there right at this moment."

He took long strides to reach the bed, where I was sitting, and knelt down in front of me.

"Alam mo naman na if I could ditch the office, I would, right?"

I sighed. He was right... I think. Jeez, I barely even know the guy but why do I feel like I knew him before?

"Okay. Fine. But please be back as soon as possible? I don't want to enjoy the company of your condo too much. Yours is fine, really." I said sheepishly.

He grinned at me and kissed my forehead. I felt warmth again flow all over my system. What was he doing to me? My body would just go haywire everytime he touches me. Maybe there's something wrong with me.

I was just doing my job. Seducing him and being sweet to him matters, actually. I short, I'm his part-time wife kahit na walang kasal ang ginanap. What I'm doing to him is what a wife does to his husband.

I'm his part-time wife because, well, money happened for me and sex happened for him. We have some needs which needs to be taken care of and in this moment we are the solution to each of our problems.

"If I'm not back later at 8 pm don't wait for me, 'kay? Mauna ka nang kumain because I don't like it when someone skips meals." He instructed.

I frowned. May possibility pala na hindi siya uuwi nang maaga?

"Can't you really just move your appointments today?" I asked him. I'm pretty sure that can, right? After all, he is his own boss.

He sighed.

"I can't sweetheart," Here we go with his infinite number of endearments, "I have major clients to deal with today. Babawi ako sayo next time if I ever got this project with them, okay?"

Well, I can't do anything with that.

"Okay, fine."

He smiled and turned away. He was nearing the door when I called him back.

"Um, Lance?"

He turned around to look at me, "Yeah?"

I smiled sheepishly at him and said, "Don't you have some kind of rules for me? I mean... you kind of have the right to." since you bought me, whatsoever.