MP-TJ. #30.

Andy: Dahil sa nasa New York na si Kassie, na-adapt na niya yung environment dun kaya this chapter is very much in all english.

Yeah. Yung mga previous chapters ko is all written in english pero may mix yun ng filipino. This chapter will have lesser filipino and more of the english stuff. So, yeah.

Enjoy.

* * * * *

7 months later...

"MOOOOOM!"

I heard metals dropping - which would probably be the spoons - footsteps fast approaching then...

*BAM*

"What is it, darling?!" Mom said as she breathed heavily.

I bit my lip to stop myself but I just couldn't let it in. I had to let it out. My mom's face was so epic.

"Kassie! You know I love you but you don't have to use it much for you're advantage." She sighed.

I would've felt guilty but I didn't. Hey, don't blame me! Hormones's kicking!

"Yeah well... Love you mom." I said and pouted.

I know she can't resist this.

She smacked her forehead.

"Unfair!" she mumbled and stomped her foot, childishly.

I laughed as I watch her retreat outside.

"Mom! Could you please bring me some cucumber?" I shouted.

"Give me a minute, hun!" she screamed back.

I waited til she came back carrying a tray. I tried to stood up but the moment I did, my back started aching.

"Darling! Don't move!" she said as she placed the tray infront of me.

My mouth watered at the sight.

There was a large bowl, full of sliced cucumber and there were 3 small containers of my favorite sawsawan - ketchup, bagoong, and mustard.

"If you're not pregnant, I'd think you're crazy."

"You're just jealous. Taste it! It's really good!"

Mom just gave me the 'are-you-for-real?' look.

"Not in this lifetime." she said as she turned around.

"Thanks, though! Love you mom!" I shouted at her retreating back.

"Anytime, hun!" she creamed back as well.

I started eating the cucumber.

I'd dip it into various combinations - ketchup and mustard, mustard and bagoong, ketchup and bagoong or simply just the ketchup. Whatever the case is, I still love this.

I breathed in as I finished eating all of it and groaned when I realize that this is going to be another day where my mind goes off to trance.

I stared at the ceiling wall and it echoed through me my parents's love story.

When mom ran away, because of Aunt Helda, my father is her superman. My dad helped my mom rose back to her feet and build up confidence in her.

The moment my mom went back to their house, their situation got a whole lot worse - to Aunt Helda, that is.

Mom said everything and their parents banned Helda from their house or coming near at their family ever again.

When my dad proposed to my mom right at that moment, Aunt Helda's anger became ten times worse and fled.