Chapter 2

The day of the match soon arrived, the boys had planned to meet at the bus station and head to the stadium together.

Taehyun and Soobin had arrived first, then Hyuka arrived followed by Yeonjun, obviously Soobin and Yeonjun had matching outfits, they were both wearing sky blue caps with a gray tracksuit, Hyuka had worn a pink hoodie with a print of Stitch and light blue jeans with converse, Taehyun had simply decided on putting a white t shirt and baggy black pants with white shoes.

Beomgyu arrived not a while later and Taehyun did not miss what the other had worn, white t-shirt with baggy black pants and white shoes.

"I call them soulmates" Yeonjun said, "I'm seriously sick of fifth wheeling" Hyuka said, Soobin just seemed amused.

"Whoa Tae I knew you were my fan but I didn't know you were a whole damn air conditioner" Beomgyu commented, Hyuka chuckled.

"Don't you dare take a picture Yeonjun hyung" Taehyun threatened as he noticed Yeonjun take out his phone to take a picture, Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's arm and slowly pulled it down.

"We'd better hurry, I do not want  to miss anything from the football match" Hyuka broke out and climbed the bus, Soobin held Yeonjun's hand who was still trying to take a picture of the two despite Taehyun literally eye- murdering him.

Beomgyu followed blabbering which Taehyun couldn't care enough to listen to.

"Why would you wear that? I thought you'd wear something fancy" Taehyun asked as they rode to the stadium, Beomgyu was munching on a pokey, "Why? Do you hate it?" he questioned his head towards the window not even caring to look at Taehyun, the other sighed.

"We look like a couple" Taehyun stated,
"So? It really doesn't bother me, does it to you?" Beomgyu shrugged, Taehyun only sighed in response.

After a fifteen minutes ride the five arrived at the front of the stadium, they could already hear the loud cheering from inside, giving a tingling of excitement inside Taehyun.

They made their way into the stadium, just Taehyun's mere luck that day that he had to sit besides Beomgyu.

There was no way Yeonjun would sit anywhere other then besides Soobin and Hyuka had refused to move because he said he had found the perfect seat where he could watch the match in peace, so there was Taehyun, sitting next to Beomgyu.

The match started not after a while, Taehyun was completely absorbed with the match and couldn't find himself caring about anything else, Beomgyu had been yawning, unlike the other he did not particularly like sports, he had even began to regret the decision of coming to the match when he could have just gone to the mall or the bookstore, the only thing Beomgyu would be entertained was the kiss cam.

It may sound weird but to Beomgyu watching couples either being shy, rejecting each other or just having a whole make out session on screen appeared more amusing than the match itself.

He'd peek at Taehyun during the kiss cams and would chuckle and tease the other everytime Taehyun's cheeks tinted red and the other would shyly look away, why isn't he quite adorable?

The match  had been going on for an hour now and Beomgyu was literally bored to death, he'd yawn loudly to annoy Taehyun or throw chips at the other to which the other would just smack his thigh or arm before directing his focus back on the match.

Beomgyu then began to poke Taehyun's arm with this straw, "What?" The other glared at him, obviously being done with his annoying behaviour, "What would you do if the kiss cam landed on us?" He teased smirking, Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think it would land on us?" Taehyun questioned, Beomgyu hummed, "We never know, I mean we do be looking like a couple" Beomgyu shrugged.

"No we don't" Taehyun denied, "Why do you think we don't look like a couple?" Beomgyu asked, "Cause we aren't?" the other answered, matter of factly.

"What if other people don't see if that way? What if others think we are a couple? I mean we are wearing matching outfits" Beomgyu stated.

"It was by accident" Taehyun pointed,
"Or was it fate?" the other said wiggling his eyebrows and annoying Taehyun even more.

"Choi Beomgyu will you shut the fuck up and let me focus on the match, there is no freaking way we'd ever be on the kiss ca-"

"Guys! You're on the kiss cam!" Yeonjun almost yelled.

Their eyes both widened as they turned towards the screen and the whole crowd was cheering for them to kiss.

"N-No way" Taehyun stammered.

Taehyun noticed how Yeonjun had already taken his camera out, Hyuka seemed thrilled and Soobin was just silently amused.

"Kiss" Yeonjun smirked, Taehyun threw him an angry look and turned towards Beomgyu whom he had expected to be smirking in an annoying teasing manner but Beomgyu's reaction completely surprised him.

The other's cheeks were burning red and he looked completely flustered.

Well Well would you look at that. Taehyun was very much amused by the other's reaction because it was almost his first time seeing the other being flustered and shy.

A smirk appeared on Taehyun's face watching Beomgyu suffer, it was his turn for a payback now.

Yeonjun just watched with amusement how the two of them  seemed to have exchanged their personalities right at that very  moment.

Taehyun leaned closer towards the other, feeling a sense of dominance, "Were in kiss cam Gyu, we gotta kiss" he whispered into the others ears.

"Shut up" Beomgyu stuttered, Taehyun felt amazing, now that he had finally gotten the chance to get back at Beomgyu for all the teasing the other had done to him, his time had come.

"Why are you shy now Gyu?" he questioned in a low voice.

"Cover our child's eyes Binnie, we don't want him to lose his eye virginity at such a young age" Taehyun could hear Soobin say.

That would definitely not be necessary because Taehyun was only teasing the other, he would never kiss his best fri-

Everything happened within the blink of an eye, Beomgyu had pulled Taehyun by the collar and collided their lips.

Taehyun was too stunned to even react to it and the cheering of the crowd appeared deaf in his ears.

What the hell is going on?

Beomgyu pecked on the other's lips before pulling away, "Don't tease me Tae, that's my job" he said with a smirk and Taehyun sat there, in utter shock and lost at words, his eyes wide open.