Chapter 4

"I feel like I've been dragged one of Yeonjun's crazy plots" Taehyun complained as he dressed up for the 'so called' bet which meant going on an actually romantic date with his best friend Choi Beomgyu.

"Are you a bank loan?"

"Gosh stop Choi Beomgyu"

"Cause you have my interest"

Taehyun made a disgusted face at the cheesy pick up line.

"We should be holding hands" Beomgyu pointed out, "We're literally like on a date and you're acting like you've been forced to take your annoying baby cousin to the park" Beomgyu pouted.

"Isn't it that though?" Taehyun answered, Beomgyu pouted and looked away mumbling words which were not audible to Taehyun, he was sulking.

"Gosh you man child" Taehyun groaned before taking the other's hands, "Happy?" Taehyun questioned, Beomgyu gave him a sheepish smile before he began swinging their hands, Taehyun would rather have a happy Beomgyu because only he knew how difficult the other could get if he was upset.

He couldn't help but smile by himself as he watched Beomgyu almost pulling him to he did not know where, He's so silly

"Gosh look at them, and that hoe refuses to admit that he likes Beomgyu" Yeonjun said watching from his binoculars behind a bush, "Give me I wanna see too" Hyuka whined, "Stop pushing, it's compact here" Yeonjun complaint as Hyuka continued to persuade him to give him the binoculars.

"Here you go, you stubborn donkey" Yeonjun said as he handed the maknae the binoculars.

"And why the fuck am I here may I ask?" Ningning interrogated with her arms folded, "Bitch shut up or we'll get caught" Yeonjun shushed her making Ningning roll her eyes.

"So where are we actually going?" Taehyun questioned, "First we'll buy ice creams and then we'll take a walk around the park then we'll go shopping for cute clothes and then we can grab lunch" Beomgyu stated, "Okay cool" Taehyun answered.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, "Do you find it romantic? Would you like to go on a date like this with your significant other?" He asked.

"It's okay but I'd rather take her to the movies then we could go to the arcade and after that we could have dinner at that nice Italian restaurant" Taehyun answered.

"Sounds nice, we'll do that on our next date" Beomgyu immediately answered.

"And why would I go on another date with you may I ask?" Taehyun interrogated.

"Because you love me" Beomgyu winked, Taehyun scoffed, "You didn't deny it" Beomgyu chuckled.

The boys reached the ice cream truck, "What do you want Tae?" Beomgyu asked, "Cookies and Cream please" Taehyun said as he brought out his wallet to pay, "No darling I'm paying, my treat" Beomgyu winked again, Taehyun only nodded with no particular reaction.

"A Cookies and Cream and a Raspberry chip please" Beomgyu made his order.

"Gosh Beomgyu is so cheesy" Ningning mumbled watching the two with the binoculars.

"I want ice cream as well" Hyuka whined, "Off course we're getting some".
Yeonjun stated.

"What do y'all want? My treat" Yeonjun said.

"Blue berry' Hyuka said immediately.

"Mint choco for me, don't judge, mint choco is delicious" Ningning pointed out, Yeonjun stared right at Ningning, "I'd date you but I'm gay as fuck" Yeonjun said making Ningning raise an eyebrow, "Is that suppose to be flirting?" she questioned, Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Don't flatter yourself" he said, "Aren't you full of yourself?" Ningning snapped,"I mean if you were me, wouldn't you be too?" Yeonjun retorted.