Chapter 19

Winrina chapter

"So I met this cute red head at the-" Aeri stopped mid her sentence when she noticed that Jimin was not paying any heed to what she was talking about. The girl had been zoning out for she didn't know how many times, Aeri sighed and waved her hand in front of Jimin's face.

"Earth to? Babygirl?" she called out making the other turn towards her with a tired sigh, "What do you want?" Jimin asked looking irritated.

"I want to know what the fuck is up with you these past few days, you've been zoning out a lot and you seem distracted" Aeri pointed out.

"I'm not" Jimin argued

"You added mayonnaise to your cupcake during break yesterday" Aeri spat.

"So?" Jimin mumbled

"Nobody puts mayonnaise in their red velvet cupcakes, that's inhumanly disgusting!" Aeri yelled.

Jimin sighed, "I did?" she muttered, "stop sighing" Aeri groaned, "I'm not" Jimin answered, Aeri rolled her eyes, "do you take your best friend for a fool?" she snapped. Jimin shook her head.

"If something's on your  mind  you can tell me anything, if you feel like, that is because I can't see you like this, you know you're the student body president right? The whole school honestly is dependent on you, I just want you to focus a little or if you need it then you should take a break, if it will help you feel better and maybe regain your focus again, I'm here for you" Aeri's voice softened and so did her expression, her shoulders relaxed and she just looked at Jimin hopefully that the other would tell her what's going on.

Jimin let out a long sigh, "Thanks Aeri it's nothing too much so don't worry about me, I'll get back on track soon" she mumbled, Aeri looked at her unconvinced at Jimin's words, "whatever is bothering you, I hope it goes well" she said.

Jimin rested her weight against the chair and then the events of the previous morning played inside her head.

Jimin's eyes flickered open to the sound of the shower, she blinked perpetually to adjust to the light in the room. For a moment she was confused as to where she was, at a hotel room with Minjeong something that her mom would kill her for if she knew. She groaned and sat up.

Just then the shower turned off and she began to hear footsteps, she gulped she did not know how to react towards Minjeong or what she should say to her as she got flashbacks from the previous night.

Why did Minjeong go to such a place in the first place? She knew Minjeong was not the type to go to clubs but then again she was not even sure whether she should ask the other at that moment because she did not know how to define their relationship then even though everything that happened was clearly her fault.

Jimin's mouth fell agap as she saw Minjeong enter the room with only a towel wrapped around her and her hair still wet and her face care, the morning sunlight complimented her milk skin making her look like a model from some perfume commercial.

"Like the view?" Minjeong teased as a smirk fell on her face, Jimin's face immediately flushed and she looked away immediately without uttering a word to the other.

Minjeong chuckled at the other's flustered behaviour.

The room fell silent as Minjeong dressed up and Jimin did everything to keep herself distracted and not glance at Minjeong.

She began to drastically search for her phone through the sheets and when she found it and opened it, she had to shut it immediately at the sight of the spams.

She has received ten misscalls from Aeri and hundreds of text messages and a misscall from his mother.

She gulped and panicked at the sight of her mother's misscall.

She replied to Aeri who had been extremely worried about her whereabouts.

Just then her phone began to ring, shaking her up a bit when she saw the caller's ID was her mom.

Her eyes widened and she immediately made a dash towards the bathroom to answer the call as Minjeong watched Jimin in confusion.

She shut the bathroom door and answered the call.

"Jimin where are you?" her mom questioned from the other side of the line.

"I'm at Aeri's I'll be home soon" she lied.

"Better be here quick, I want you to meet someone today" her mom's voice softened.

"Okay I'm sorry mom" Jimin mumbled.

"As long as you're not with that Minjeong girl, I can guarantee you're not doing anything bad but make sure to come home soon you don't want to miss school" she stated.

Jimin gulped, "Don't worry mom I've cut ties with her I won't have anything to do with her anymore" she answered.

Jimin felt agitated after the phone call, she ended the call and let herself relax a bit then opened the door.

"M-Minjeong?" she immediately panicked,
"I left my phone there" Minjeong immediately said without looking at the other.

"I-" Jimin stuttered, but Minjeong walked pass her and went inside the bathroom.

Jimin sighed and made her way to the bedroom her fists clenching. Minjeong had obviously over heard their conversation.

She began nibbling on her finger nervously when Minjeong entered the room again.

She walked towards Jimin and pulled her hand away, "I've told you many times not to do that when you're nervous, try counting to ten" Minjeong said and walked over to the bed and grabbed her handbag.

Jimin battled with herself as to what to say to Minjeong but Minjeong beat her up to it.

"Jimin?" Minjeong called out making Jimin to turn at Minjeong.

"Even though I do believe that you've been hiding something from me, you don't get to do these things to me like taking care of me because we don't have that kind of relationship anymore, thank you for worrying about me  but I can take care of myself and do go on telling people that we are dating or what so ever cause we are not anymore, right? So please it will harm you if people spread false information, I just want you to take care of yourself, I still like you but I can't force anything on you, so from now can we act like we don't each other? I think that's what you want too right?" Minjeong shrugged.

Jimin opened her mouth but nothing came out of it, the two of them looked at each other in silence for a moment.

"I'll be off, I payed for the room and ordered breakfast for you" she said as she made her way out.

"Bye Jimin" she muttered and shut the door leaving Jimin all to herself.

Jimin had been distracted after that incident.

What's she going to do now?

Ps: taegyu chapter will be updated later