Chapter 25

"Taehyun" Beomgyu called out when he  saw the other in a distance, he had not heard properly from him since yesterday, the other had left without a valid explanation and Beomgyu wasn't that dense, he knew something was up with the other.

He called the other out again but Taehyun did not respond, Beomgyu sighed and ran towards him, "Tae!" he called out slightly louder than the previous ones.

Taehyun finally turned and Beomgyu could immediately sense by the other's nonchalant expression that he was not feeling well.

"Did you sleep well?" Beomgyu asked and Taehyun nodded, "I did" he answered giving Beomgyu a small smile, Beomgyu was unconvinced but did not question any further as they both made their way to the classroom.

As they neared the classroom two figures were standing outside, the taller one leaning against the door frame while the shorter one stood straight telling the other something looking pretty enthusiastic.

When the two figures saw Taehyun and Beomgyu approaching they waved, it was Hyuka and Ningning.

"What's the discussion?" Beomgyu questioned, Ningning beamed into a bright smile, "The high school prom! Everyone's talking about it! I'm excited" she clapped her hands, doing a little squeal.

"Interesting" Beomgyu mumbled, "Ningning and me are debating on what to wear" Hyuka joined in the conversation.

"What? are you guys each other's dates?" Beomgyu asked eyeing the two. Hyuka looked and Ningning looked at each  as though what Beomgyu said was extremely ridiculous, Ningning even pretended to gag and Hyuka rolled his eyes.

"Off course not!" they both said in unison making Beomgyu and Taehyun chuckle, "I mean you two have been so suspicious lately" Beomgyu teased smirking.

Hyuka and Ningning looked at each other in disgust, "Him?" Ningning rolled her eyes as she pointed at Hyuka, Hyuka scowled at Ningning's reaction.

"Hey I'm not that bad" he pouted, "People would kill to date me, trust me" he did an imaginary hair flip.

"Whatever floats your imaginary boat" she snapped, "Shut up you midget of a Santa Claus" Hyuka snapped right back.

Ningning's eyes widened and her mouth gaped open, "You fucking coconut tree!" she kicked his leg, "violent little maniac" Hyuka groaned, Ningning rolled her eyes.

"There there, Hyuka you should be nicer to girls" someone saif from behind, a certain pink head.

"You're one to talk" Hyuka scrunched his face looking at Yeonjun who had his arms locked with Soobin.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun I do whatever the fuck I want" Yeonjun smirked.

"Soobin blink thrice if you need help" Beomgyu joked, Yeonjun slapped Beomgyu's arm, "Shut up he's more than happy with me" he rolled his eyes. Soobin only smiled and kissed Yeonjun on the cheek making the other's cheeks tinted right then and there looking all flustered which made Soobin smirk to himself.

Ningning covered her eyes dramatically, "Oh my goodness not in front of my virgin eyes please!" she grumbled.

"You're just jealous" Yeonjun grinned, "Nah she's got Hyuka" Beomgyu commented immediately in a teasing tone.

Yeonjun looked amused, "Don't you like girls Ning baby?" he asked.

Beomgyu was making sad noises behind until Taehyun smacked him shut.

"I'm actually pansexual" Ningning admitted, Hyuka's eyes widened, "I thought you only liked Aeri" he muttered.

"So I can't be pan if I liked her?" Ningning questioned and Hyuka shrugged.