Chapter 26

"Is something on your mind Taehyun?" Jisu asked shifting closer to Taehyun.

Taehyun sighed and shrugged, Jisu observed the other, he has not even been sleeping properly she frowned.

Jisu placed her hand on top of his but Taehyun immediately flinched, Jisu smiled to herself as she removed her hand away.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Taehyun?" Jisu asked, Taehyun only shrugged

"I'm sorry I'm really not used to physical contact with anyone in general" he answered. Jisu nodded in response.

"If you have something on your mind you can always share with me, if you want to" Jisu comforted, Taehyun exhaled as his body remained tense as it was preoccupied by his own thoughts.

"I just feel like I'm making the wrong choice" he mumbled, the girl leaned closer, "Why do you think so? What wrong choice did you make?" She asked.

Taehyun's body shifted uncomfortably, "It's just that I haven't even told Beomgyu about this" Taehyun frowned, he knew he should have told Beomgyu about it, first thing but it was his own turmoil of feelings which told him that he should try to fix his own problems without leaning too much on the other boy.

Jisu nodded her head as she sincerely listened to what Taehyun had to say.

After Taehyun had finished, he waited for Jisu to give a response or say anything for that matter so that he won't let the uncomfortable atmosphere gulp him away.

"I completely understand where you are coming from" Jisu said in a serene tone.

"It's okay if you don't tell Beomgyu if you think you don't want to, and I'm sure he will understand that there are things which we can't share even if we are overly close" she stated, he felt depleted and his body was even too tired to think rationally or bother to process things in a more logical way so he just nodded his head as he let his mind accept that Jisu was right.

Little did he know that, that particular choice of his was going to be create the biggest barricade of his relationship with Beomgyu.

Beomgyu wanted to convince himself otherwise, he did want to think that Taehyun was hiding something from him and that thing was his ex-girlfriend, he did not want to draw unwarranted conclusions so to make himself feel better he attempted to call Taehyun, Beomgyu leaned against the building wall as he waited for the other to pick his phone, his phone ringed and ringed and it wasn't until Beomgyu was going to cut the call that Taehyun answered.

"Beom...Hey" Beomgyu heard the other utter from the other side of the call, Beomgyu in an instance sensed how the other sounded apprehensive.

His heart raced a little, his palm was sweaty as he responded to Taehyun with a question "Where are you Taehyun?" he asked,  swallowing a little he waited for the others response,with his fingers crossed that Taehyun would tell him the truth and that there was a valid explanation as to why Taehyun left with Jisu after class without telling him the reason.

Taehyun was silent for moment and Beomgyu's hands clenched onto his phone anticipating for an answer.

He heard Taehyun stutter a little, "I'm just at home, I'm f-feeling sleepy so I'll take a nap" he heard Taehyun respond almost in a whisper, Beomgyu's stomach churned at Taehyun's response, "I see..." he mumbled, his shoulders dropped and his eyes burned.

"Take a good nap" he uttered and without waiting for Taehyun's response he hung up the call.

For a moment he stood there staring at the red bricked walls of the school building as the sounds of the students and footsteps slowly faded since they were all slowly leaving the campus.