Chapter 10

"Beomgyu can I kiss you?" Taehyun suddenly muttered,

Shit shit shit what am I saying

Beomgyu did not look at all dazzled or surprised, he just nodded his head with the most neutral expression as though Taehyun had only asked for a slice of the pizza they were eating, "Sure" Beomgyu answered, a smile spreading over his face, he's so pretty Taehyun thought.

Taehyun swallowed, he could not even process what exactly was happening "Now close your eyes" Beomgyu mumbled almost in a whisper, Taehyun obeyed, his head was too clouded to think straight, and Beomgyu smelled good so he gave in.

Beomgyu tasted sweet, like nectar, Taehyun could smell something sweet, like Vanilla, it was probably Beomgyu's shampoo, Beomgyu's lips were soft and gentle against his lips and it made Taehyun's stomach churn but in a good way, he did not wish to let go off the other, Taehyun liked it.

His hands reached out to Beomgyu's nape and he pulled the male closer, deepening the kiss, Taehyun did not know kissing someone would be so relieving, he closed his eyes, his other hands played with Beomgyu's hair, he did not want to think of anything, he just wanted to melt in the moment and let all his worries evaporate even if it was just for a minute, Taehyun felt at peace.

Both of them were breathing hard when they pulled away, Taehyun's cheeks were flushed and Beomgyu had a grin on his face as he bit his bottom lip, their foreheads pressed against each other as their legs entangled with each other.

"So, how was it?" Beomgyu questioned, "W-What?" Taehyun stuttered, Beomgyu grinned, "you know, the kiss, was it better than the kiss at the kiss cam?" Beomgyu asked, Taehyun's cheeks heated even more and he gently punched the other's chest, and then rested his head against Beomgyu's chest, it gave him a sense of relief, away from his sufferings and pain, it gave him a peace of mind, Beomgyu smelt nice

"Stop teasing me already" Taehyun mumbled.

Taehyun fell asleep in the others arms without even realising it.

_____________________

Soobin sucked on his inner cheek as he
watched Hyunjin and Yeonjun talk from a distance, he had sat on the table opposite to the other males with Hyuka, using an excuse to study for a test to sneak into the library with Hyuka and Ningning.

"Aren't they a bit too close?" Soobin pouted as he covered his lower faces with some boring thick encyclopaedia, only his eyes peeking out like a sneaky raccoon.

Hyuka and Ningning made eye contact, Ningning rolled her eyes as Hyuka let out a sigh, "hyung why don't you go talk to him? Instead of lurking behind him like a beast on prey, it's just Yeonjun hyung after all" Hyuka stated, Soobin diverted his eyes at Hyuka then slightly shook his head, "I can't" he answered in a soft whisper, "care to explain why not and why the two of you haven't been stuck like glue for a week? I mean that's normal for other people to keep their distance but when it comes to the both of you then it's very odd" Ningning stated pointing at Soobin.

Soobin placed the book down and then let out a long sigh, "He seems to be mad at me for some reasons which I can't figure out and he doesn't tell me" Soobin explained.

Ningning leaned closer, resting her arms on the table as she inched closer to Soobin, "I'm sure he has a reason, think Soobin, what could you have done?" Ningning half whispered, Soobin looked at Yeonjun, "I don't know" he mumbled,
"think..." Ningning muttered, even Hyuka leaned closer.

Soobin thought, "Is he upset cause I ate his favourite ice cream which he kept inside?" Soobin wondered.

"Come on Soobin, he's not like five or something" Ningning pinned, though she would think he was, at times cause Yeonjun could be pretty childish sometimes. Ningning new he would not avoid Soobin for something trivial.

"Was it because I feel asleep halfway through his favourite movie?"

"Or was it because I didn't like his new favourite song?"

"Or wait maybe it was because I ate his cherry on top"

Ningning used her pen to flick Soobin ok the forehead, "Ow" Soobin groaned rubbing his forehead, "why did you do that for?" Soobin argued, Ningning huffed, "Do you take Yeonjun for some five year old pampered kid? I mean that's how he is most of the time, okay okay forget the second part but seriously Soobin think more deeply, analysis a little more, I'm sure he has his reason" Ningning snapped, her voice softening at the final sentence.

Soobin went silent, he began to think, humming during the process, what could I have done to make him so mad that he wouldn't talk to me for a week? he thought.

Suddenly his eyes widened, "Could it be?" Soobin muttered gaining the attention of his two friends Ningning and Hyuka, "What is it?" Ningning asked.

Soobin gulped, "I remember now" Soobin mumbled, "It couldn't be though..." Soobin mumbled.

"What?" Hyuka and Ningning questioned at the same time, a little two loudly earning some head turns and glares from the other tables except that Yeonjun did not notice them or he was pretending to ignore  their presence.

The librarian, signalled them to reduce their volume by placing her pointing finger on her lips.

Hyuka joined his hands up to apologise and muttered that they would not make any noise anymore, the librarian only shook her head and buried her nose under her book she has been reading, something to do with living a healthier and longer life by practicing yoga.

Soobin blinked his eyes and gulped, he looked at his two friends curiously staring at him, he sighed fiddling with his fingers, "hear me out I think this might be the reason" he muttered.

"Go on we are listening" Ningning responded, her eyebrows furrowing,
Hyuka quietly looked at Soobin, "You see so a girl confessed to me last week and asked me for my number and I gave it to her, do you think he's upset because of that? Because I didn't tell him? But how did he even find out?" Soobin muttered, he was about to say something else but Ningning suddenly slapped her hands on the desk almost standing up.

"Soobin are you an idiot? How in the heel could you forget something so important? And what did you do?" Ningning questioned, her voice pretty audible to the whole library, most of them looked up with annoyed expressions, Soobin gulped, "I-" he was interrupted by the librarian.

"Excuse me kids, I might have to ask you to leave the library and cool your head a little and come back after an hour, you are disturbing everyone" she said in the list polite voice.

"Sorry ma'am, we'll leave" Hyuka said quickly putting his books inside his bag, "Come on guys, everyone's shooting daggers at us" Hyuka said before pulling the two of them outside.