Chapter 14

Happy New year fellow readers 🎈❤️
What's your new year's resolution?
~❤️~

"Aeri why are these files here? Aren't
they supposed to be in the top drawer?" Jimin yelled in annoyance the very moment she entered the student council room, Aeri looked, flinching a little at the other's yelling.

"The headmaster wanted them so I'm taking it to him later" Aeri answered, Jimin hummed in response as she plopped on the chair with a sigh, Aeri quietly observed the other groan and frowned at everything she did or saw.

She had her arms folded as she leaned her weight against the wall, "What's up with you Miss Yu?" Aeri finally asked with a raised eyebrow, Jimin looked up at the other girl, ,"What do you mean?" she asked, Aeri shook her head, "You've been strangely irritable these past days, what's going on? You can tell me" Aeri stated, Jimin looked away biting her lip, "It's nothing really I just don't feel very good" she mumbled, Aeri rolled her eyes and sighed, "Bitch I'm your best friend there's no need to lie to me I can see right through you" she scolded, Jimin's shoulders dropped as she let out a long frustrated sigh "I'm just tired these days, don't worry about it" she muttered in response.

But the truth was there was one person who was frustrating her like crazy and she hated herself for caring too much about it.

Kim Minjeong was the problem, she was draining all her energy without even doing anything to her directly, Minjeong had been what Jimin labelled as 'different'.

She had been strangely close with her new friend Ningning and Jimin knew she should not worry her head over it but she couldn't help herself but be pathetic enough to feel jealous about it though she was never going to admit that to anybody..

She even assumed the other did all that intentionally to trigger her or she just did not care anymore, when she went for Aeri for the inspections Minjeong was always way too close with the red head.

She would have her arms around the other's waist and have her head rest against the other's shoulder, or rest on the other's shoulder or even give her small pecks which the other would react in the most normal way like she was used to it and that bothered Jimin because Minjeong never seemed to even spare a glance at her, it made Jimin a wreck because she still liked Minjeong and she had her own reasons as to why she had chosen to leave the other alone.

She remembered all the times she had shared with Minjeong, something her parents did not like.

They would skip classes and go on little adventures, sneak out at night just to climb on top of a rooftop with a blanket just to stare gaze or grab an ice cream from their favourite ice cream because according the Minjeong ice cream at midnight hits different, their little photoshoots at the library or escaping to the beach whenever one of them were feeling down.

"Jimin?" Aeri called out shaking Jimin back to reality, "you spaced out" Aeri mumbled clearly concerned about the other, Jimin mouthed an 'Oh' looking dazzled and a little nostalgic.

"You need to cool your head a little" Aeri stated, "And I know just how to, we're going out at 6 tonight" Aeri continued, "Tell your parents you're staying over at my house" Aeri said as she grabbed the files and headed out of the office room.

Jimin stared at her reflection in the mirror she was wearing a red leather cropped top with a boot-cut black pants and platform combat boots and a chocker she had her hair tied in a high ponytail, "Looking hot" Aeri complimented walking pass her and applying lip gloss.

She was wearing a shiny silver tulip dress with knee length boots and a tube top and a cropped blazer.

"Girl are you sure it is okay to do this? We are in the student council after all" Jimin asked doubtfully, Aeri turned around her red hair flipping behind her as she did so, she placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder's and gave it a little squeeze, "Nobody cares what we do outside the school without our uniform dear, plus I think you need this, it will help your mind get off things" Aeri reassured the worrying girl, Jimin nodded and decided to go with the flow for that night.