Chapter 15

Random update :⁠-⁠)

When Beomgyu walked out of the club after ten glasses of beer, he was on the verge of puking and that was his cue to head home.

But he wasn't going to his house, nope he would not do that because if he went hole in that state then his mom would not even let him in the house and he would have to sleep outside and if he slept outside he would definitely freeze to death.

And Beomgyu did not want that, he did not want his dying outfit to be a leather jacket and ripped pants anyways he deserved a prince suit in a glass coffin with roses all around.

That's right Beomgyu wasn't going to his house and he knew exactly where he was going.

He made a turn and headed towards a certain apartment, luck wasn't on his side because the elevator was out of service as well and so the poor drunk wolf cut had to climb all the way to the thirteenth floor and boy was he exhausted when he reached the doorstep, with all that walking he felt more sober than drunk.

He rang at the other's doorbell and waited but nobody opened the door, he rang twice and then thrice until he literally started banging on the door.

Soon enough Yeonjun opened the door with an annoyed expression and a disheveled white dress shirt and boxers.

Beomgyu may have been drunk but it didn't stop him from recognising Yeonjun's lipgloss being smeared and his lips were swollen and his hair was messy.

"Bro what the actual fuck am I inerrupting something?" Beomgyu yelled

Yeonjun frowned

"Did you fucking get a hook up? Oh my goodness!"

Yeonjun scrunched his nose

"I will fucking tell Choi Soobin you whore he's gonna be so fucking mad!"

Beomgyu couldn't even stand still and kept losing balance, Yeonjun grabbed the other by the collar and pulled him closer towards him till Beomgyu could feel the other's breath on his face.

Yeonjun sniffed him.

"Beomgyu what the actual hell, don't tell me you were drinking! You reek of alcohol you fucking bitch!"

Beomgyu ignored the other, "let me stay the night then I promise I won't tell Soobin about your hook up" Beomgyu hiccuped, not being able to stay still and moving about like any other drink person.

Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu inside and shut the door.

"He would know anyways" Yeonjun mumbled, his face suddenly heating up.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow.

"He's with me" Yeonjun muttered covering his face with his hands.

Beomgyu's eyes slowly widened and his mouth dropped open at the realisation.

He almost jumped on top of the other,
"You fucking finally hit your jackpot right? Oh my goodness!" Beomgyu cheered, Yeonjun grinned "just go shut up, wash up and go to sleep, will talk about this tomorrow" Yeonjun muttered.

Beomgyu followed the other into the living room where Soobin was seated at the couch looking slightly nervous.

"Bread whore" Beomgyu muttered and pouted.

"You're jealous" Soobin muttered and Beomgyu threw him a glare.

He pouted and hugged Yeonjun resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Now that you're together, are you going to abandon me Yeonnie?" Beomgyu pouted and his eyes began to water.

Soobin was confused while Yeonjun only sighed, he had known this guy for quite a long time and he had been the only one who had seen the drunk Beomgyu.