chapter 6

"What did you two do?" Yeonjun asked with his hands on his hips as he watched the two boys dripping wet and shivering standing outside his apartment.

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows, Taehyun and Beomgyu didn't say a word and just giggled as both of them looked at each other, Yeonjun shook his head, "Get inside and clean up" he said making way for the two boys to enter.

Soobin was sitting on the couch sipping on almond milk, he was playing a game, his eyes widened at the sight of his friends and he just nodded in a way to greet the two.

The two boys showered and Yeonjun gave them some of his clothes to wear, the two joined their hyungs in the living room.

"We're staying the night here" Beomgyu casually said and Yeonjun just nodded as he rested his head on Soobin's shoulders.

Just then the doorbell rang again making Yeonjun roll his eyes as he walked away to answer the door.

Yeonjun was met with a drink Hyuka with a drunk Ningning resting on his shoulders as she muttered strange words which Yeonjun couldn't figure out.

"Did you guys drink? You're like fucking underage" Yeonjun snapped with hus hands in his hips, "Chill hyung, it was just one bottle of soju which we thought was just juice and it smelled like peaches so I couldn't control the urge to you know take a sip and boom" Hyuka tried to explain himself.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Just one bottle of soju and you're like this, get inside quick before you get arrested" Yeonjun said taking Ningning away from Hyuka as the other trudged his way inside the apartment.

"Aeri Aeri" Ningning muttered as Yeonjun carried her to the guest room,
"Who are you calling?" Yeonjun mumbled covering the girl and leaving the room shutting it behind him.

He went back to the living room where Hyuka was spread out in the carpet singing 'Call me baby'.

Soobin was still on his phone while Beomgyu had his legs spread on the couch with Taehyun between his legs and Beomgyu resting his head on the other's head as he played with Taehyun's shirt.

Yeonjun sat next to Soobin, he turned on the tv and just stared at whatever was on as he rested his head on Soobin's shoulders again.

Not too long after, Yeonjun could hear the younger ones snoring.

Beomgyu spread out and snoring like a pig while Taehyun hugged the other's thighs and snoozed like a little kitten, Hyuka had curled himself into a ball and snoree peacefully while Soobin rested his head on his with his phone on his stomach.

A small smile appeared on Yeonjun's face as he watched how peacefully his friends were sleeping without a care in the world.

Yeonjun chuckled a little, he grabbed some blankets and covered them up as he also fell into a deep slumber.

Beomgyu lazily trudged to his classroom with his bang half hanging on shoulder, the school corridor was crowded buzzing with students busy with their own gossips which Beomgyu payed no attention to, he had even heard his name is some of the conversations but Beomgyu did not care, he was used to being carefree and not caring about anyone.

Just as he took a turn he bumped into a certain someone making the other person drop everything they were holding on the ground.

"I'm sorry" the person muttered, Beomgyu looked up to see a girl with almost the exact same hairstyle as him she was grunting. He was popular and basically knee almost everyone in the campus so he could easily identify a new student.

A new student? The girl was wearing ripped baggy jeans and a red tank top with combat boots with bracelets and rings and even a choker and loop earings Beomgyu already liked how she presented herself.

"It's fine, I was careless too," Beomgyu said immediately as he helped the girl with the books, "thanks" she muttered not looking up, Beomgyu hummed in response.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu" he introduced himself taking his hand out which the girl took, "Kim Minjeong" she answered.

"I like your fit" Beomgyu admitted with a wink, Minjeong seemed amused by the compliment but did not seem like she hated it either, "Thanks, not many people do actually" she admitted, "Lack of taste" Beomgyu said playfully rolling his eyes making Minjeong giggle, "That was nice really" she said.

"Freshman?" Beomgyu asked her, "No I'm a sophomore, a transfer student" she said, "Whoa same, what's your first class?" Beomgyu asked, Minjeong checked her phone, "Chemistr" she answered, "Is this fate for us to become besties? Cause same" Beomgyu said, Minjeong chuckled as the two made their way to the chemistry classroom.

"What's on your mind Tae?" Hyuka asked waving his hand on the other's face as Taehyun sat on his bench absolutely zoned out, the boy shook himself back to reality, "Nothing" he lied, "Beomgyu?" Hyuka questioned with a raised eyebrow, Taehyun turned to his friend, "How did you know?" he asked the other, Hyuka rolled his eyes, "I mean we're friends so i guessed it was about him since you know a lot of things happened between the two of you right? So are you guys dating now?" Hyuka asked curiously, Taehyun slapped the other's arms making Hyuka flinch and groan.

"No, why would we be?" he questioned bashful eyes looking at his shoes, "Bruh tell that to me without blushing" Hyuka rolled his eyes as he rubbed his arm.

Taehyun frowned, "That's not how it is" he mumbled.

Taehyun had been thinking, he himself did not know what in particular but he had been thinking, maybe a lot of things.

Did he like Beomgyu as more than a friend? Did Beomgyu like him? Just that thought appeared impossible to him, because his whole life he has seen Beomgyu as a really close friend, his best friend, someone who was his absolute opposite, Taehyun liked sports and reading and just being in his own world, while Beomgyu liked partying, socializing and being around people, Beomgyu was carefree while Taehyun was mostly insecure, Beomgyu did not care about what others thought about his sexuality, his carefree bubbly quirky personality made him popular and liked by all, while Taehyun just wanted to finish high school without getting much attention, and maybe that was the reason why he continued to hide the fact that he was bisexual, even he himself would not admit the fact that he had been attracted to his best friend at times.

"Your boyfriend is here" Hyuka nudged him, Taehyun looked up and saw Beomgyu enter the classroom with a girl whom he did not know, she was new probably, she had the same hairstyle as Beomgyu and the two seemed to be clicking off pretty well, as expected of the social butterfly Choi Beomgyu.

Beomgyu did not talk to them, he sat with the girl somewhere else and they chatted as though there was no one else in the class, Taehyun quietly watched as they talked and laughed, from a distance, Beomgyu did not look at him, which was something he never bothered about and besides Beomgyu was gay he wouldn't be interested in the girl anyways, but why was Taehyun suddenly so upset about Beomgyu ignoring him?