Chapter 5

Warning: sexual assault, Alcoholic influence

Taehyun reached home but the moment he entered the house a stench of alcohol entered his nostrils making Taehyun frown immediately replacing the smile he had been having.

Not again He groaned as he quietly tried to make his way up to his bedroom, his mother was an alcoholic and would always bring her friends over and drink almost all day which Taehyun hated because he had always preferred silence.

His dad was also tired of his mother's ways and would use his work as an excuse to stay out of station almost all of the time, his dad was in Dubai for work purposes and that gave his mom the opportunity to invite her lousy friends over and party, much to Taehyun's dismay.

Taehyun wasn't exactly close with his father but at least when he was at home he would get home cooked meals

He tip toed not trying to make a sound because more than the smell of alcohol he hated her friends, they creept him out.

He was almost about to cross the living room when someone yanked his arm making him face towards that person.

He could see a lady, slightly taller than himself grinning at him, she was wearing a silk button up with a black pencil skirt and her hair in a messy bund.

Her buttons were half open revealing her inside which made Taehyun uncomfortable because she was leaning in too close towards him.

"My my Taehyun you've grown so tall" she ran hee hand through his face making the small boy flinch, he looked around and saw her mother in the couch with a beer bottle in her hand not even noticing her own son.

"You're such a pretty boy" the woman leaned closer rubbing herself against Taehyun's chest, Taehyun tried to pull away but the grip was strong.

She then caressed his arms, "Oh dear look at these muscles,it could do wonders" she smirked at him, Taehyun bit his lower lip tightly till it almost bled, his whole body was tense, he looked at his mom with pleading eyes but his mom did not seem to even know of his presence.

"Get a grip of yourself Yari" another hand pulled him away from the creepy lady.

Taehyun flinched but was relieved to see who it was.

Moonbyul unnie

She was the only friend of his mom that Taehyun favoured, the woman had blonde hair and was always in oversized clothes and combat boots, she was pretty chill and was not a regular drinker like the others, Taehyun would see her only once or twice a week at their place and she was also the only one who hadn't touched Taehyun in an inappropriate way, she was friendly and always helped him out.

The woman frowned and made his way to the crowd, "I'm sorry about her, are you okay?" she asked looking genuinely concerned, Taehyun nodded his head adjusting his shirt.

"Go up to your room, I'll bring you something to eat" she said, "No it's fine I've already had food" Taehyun answered, "But thank you" he added.

The woman smiled gently patting his back, "Better stay in your bedroom with doors locked, these maniacs can be inappropriate" Moonbyul said, Taehyun nodded, and made his way upstairs as quick as possible.

He locked his door and jumped under blankets.

It was not his first time that he had been assaulted by his mother's maniac friends, he felt disgusted and uncomfortable.

He had even told his mother about how her friends made him feel but she had quickly brushed it off saying they were just being friendly and that it was unlikely for a man to be assaulted.