Chapter 31

Amira's POV

     I've rested quite well after that and now I don't have to wince in pain as long as I'm moving slowly and taking my time.

   However when Moon left early the next morning with no notice, I felt hurt and wanted to find her. It's not like I was being needy, well I usually am but I kind of assumed that we would have a great morning talk and maybe eat breakfast together . She just left, not bothering to wake me and being as stubborn as I am, took my time taking a warm bath, and sanitizing my wounds before getting in a loose silk dress I found in the closet and came out of my room, disregarding the advice to take a rest.

   Feeling a little bubbly and in the mood to dress up well today, I wore a pair of white dollshoes and one of the maids helped me fix my hair into a loose french braid

   "A-Ah, Hello. May I know where Her Highness Moon has gone to?" I asked a woman about in her late 70s walking pass my way. I assume she's one of the Head Maidens Moon have hired.

  "Good morning my lady. She's in her private racing arena practicing with her people. Would you like some tea?" She curtly replied as she bowed her head. I looked at her in curiosity.

  "No thank you. I just ate so.. Anywho, Where is her racing arena at?" I asked. She has a private arena... I would love to see what that looks like.

   "It's not far enough to go pass through the Imperial gates though but.... It still needs a vehicle to get there Miss." She hesitantly replied. Just how wide is this territory that we still need a car to get to her private arena?!

   "Can you take me there?" I asked. I just really wanna see her.

  "I'll ask one of the drivers to escort you Madam." She bowed her head and quickly walked out.

   Moments later, she came back with a young man, about my age and wearing a similar uniform as the guards I encountered.

   "He can take you there Miss." She bowed her head and was about to leave.

  "Uh Uhm.. Should I need to prepare something for Her Highness? A snack perhaps?" I asked fidgeting my fingers, nervously. I haven't prepare anything in hand as it was a sudden decision.

  "Worry not, my lady. The arena never runs out of food especially when Her Highness' team is there." Her lips formed into a reassuring smile and pat my shoulder.

  I was quickly escorted to a golf car and speeded to our destination. Throughout the trip, I realized how wide the land is that I could get lost in it. There were even a portion of it that was filled with angel oak trees by the road. I could even take long walks  here or maybe jog around here early in the morning and I wouldn't have to worry about my safety because of the guarded territory.

   "We're here miss." The young man announced and I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and gawked at the property. It looks exactly like a racing arena. However instead of a stadium, it was an open space with few people under the shed. There were booths and a big fancy looking garage on the side and there were some workers, working on maintaining the different kinds of sports car with identical color pattern, I assumed there were all Moon's. Not only Moon's car was there, there were also cars and sports car parking at the front of the little building which I assumed is the entrance to get in as the fence used for the area were massive shrubs to keep outsiders out. As if there would be any. Even the territory out of the arena was Her Majesty Moon's.