Chapter 1

*3 MONTHS LATER*

After the wedding, Niall, Darcy and I moved to London as soon as we could. We found a beautiful house on the east side of the city, and we absolutely living there. There's many kids there for Darcy to play with, and the daycare is only ten minutes away.

And when it comes to the baby, we're all excited about it. It's all Darcy can talk about, how much she's looking forward to get a baby brother or sister.

Niall and I agreed that we would wait until the baby is born to find out the gender. We're all eager to find out, but we've only got four more months until we can find out.

The bad part though, is that Niall may not be able to be home when the baby is born. His tour starts in only 3 weeks, and he's still not sure if he's gonna have time to come home.

"Mummy! Mummy!" Darcy eagerly exclaimed as she came running downstairs. "Daddy's home! I saw his car!"

Niall's been in Los Angeles with his band mates for a week, and Darcy's been missing him like crazy. Of course, he's skyped her almost every day, but she's still been missing him.

"Let's go out and greet him, then," I said and stood up from the couch. Darcy was jumping up and down in excitement with a bright smile on her face, and it was adorable to see how excited she was to see him again.

We headed over to the front door and I opened it to see Niall getting his suitcase of his car.

"Daddy!" Darcy exclaimed and ran towards to him. Niall instantly began smiling and knelt down to her height to hug her. It was such an adorable father-daughter moment, and I just had to take a picture of them. I snapped a photo of them while they were hugging and posted it on instagram with the caption; 'guess who's happy to see her daddy again :) x'

After picking up Darcy and putting her on his hip, Niall walked over to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I've missed you," He said and smiled at me as we all headed inside.

"I've missed you too," I replied and hugged him. "And I'm sure Darcy did too,"

"Yeah, I did!" Darcy said. "You're not allowed to go away ever again!" She said and clung around his neck. It was adorable, but at the same time it was sad considering Niall was leaving for tour in just three weeks.

"Don't forget I'm going on tour soon," Niall reminded her.

"Ecxept for that, but when you get home you're never allowed to leave us again!" She said and wrapped her tiny arms around him.

"I'm not leaving you, Darcy," Niall said. "I'm just going on tour, and I'll be back before you know it,"

"But I'm gonna miss you,"

"I'm gonna miss you too, princess," He said and kissed the top of her head. "I love you,"

"I love you too," She said and smiled at him, and at that moment I realized how strong their bond have grown since the first time they met, 5 months ago.

I love the way Darcy just jumped in his arms without hesitation when they first met, when they both knew. She was just so happy to finally have a father in her life.

"What if you go and play while I catch up with mummy?" Niall told Darcy and sat her on the floor, and she nodded before running up to her room.

"Did you go to the ultrasound while I was away?" Niall asked as we sat down on the couch and I nodded. "Is the baby doing good?"

"Yes, it is," I replied. "It's perfectly healthy and nothing's wrong with it,"

"I'm glad to hear that," He said and grinned. "I can't wait to have a little one crawling around the house, just being adorable,"

"I'm looking forward to that too," I agreed with him. "I just hope you'll be able to come home when it's born,"

"Believe me, I really hope that too," He said. "There's nothing I want more than see my little girl or boy being brought to life," He said and smiled. "Have you thought about any names yet?"

"No, I haven't yet," I replied. "I mean, there's still four more months until it's born,"

"I know, but we only have three weeks until I leave," He said. "And I want it to have a name by then,"

"Okay, then," I replied. "What if we both think about some names and we'll discuss them later, okay?" I suggested.

"Sounds great," He replied. "Anyways, what have you've been up to while I was in LA?" He asked and played with my fingers.

"Not much actually," I replied. "Darcy and I have just been watching a couple movies and talking about the new baby,"

"How does she actually feel about the baby? I'm worried she'll feel left out," He said. 

"I already told her how things will be the first months after it's born, and she's okay with it," I replied and rested my head on his shoulder. "You have no idea how much she's looking forward to have a brother or sister to play with,"

"Only four more months," He said and smiled. "Another thing we have to do, is decorate the baby room," He said. "I want us to do it together, you know," 

"Well, what if we decorate it a couple days before the tour starts? Then we can decided the name at the same time," I replied and he nodded.

After a while, Niall spoke up, "I have rehearsals tomorrow. Maybe Darcy could come with me?" He said. "All of the lads miss her too," 

"Sure, I'm sure she would love to," I replied. "Tahlia is visiting me tomorrow anyways, so then I guess we'll have the house to ourselves," 

"Everybody wins, then!" He said and smiled at me. "Now give me a kiss," He said before pressing his lips to mine.

----------

so i was planning on making this sequel a long time ago, but i forgot. but i posted it now!! hope you guys like it, and if you havent read the first book yet, i suggest you read it :) x

- sarah xx