EPILOGUE 1

5 years later...

"Mum, where's dad?" Darcy asked as we were watching Jaxon play a football match. "He promised he was gonna be here."

"I know, but maybe he just got a little bit delayed?" I replied. "I'm sure he'll be here anytime." I said, adjusting our 1 year old daughter on my hip.

"I just can't wait to see the look on Jaxon's face when he sees dad again." Darcy said. "I know he's been missing him a lot."

"Yeah, I'm just kinda surprised he still hasn't figured it out yet." I said. "Especially with Aubrey walking around saying 'daddy' all the time."

"She's just a year old, mum. I don't think he would suspect anything from a girl that still can't wipe her own bum." She said, using the sass she learned from her uncle Louis.

"Well, as long as he doesn't know anythig, I believe everything's gonna be fine." I said, giving her a smile.

"Dada!" Aubrey exclaimed, pointing towards the blonde lad running towards us.

"Dad!" Darcy said, running into his arms, but making sure not to attach any attention from Jaxon.

"Hey, princess." He said, kissing the top of her head. "Sorry I'm late, but Louis made a wrong turn on a one way road, so we had bit of a trouble. I wouldn't wanna miss my little boy's fifth birthday for the world."

He then grabbed Aubrey out of my arms before giving me a sweet kiss.

"How's my sweet little Aubrey doing?" He said, tickling her and making her giggle. "Learned any words yet?"

"Dada!" She said, almost as if she understood what he said.

"Aw, she said Dada!" Niall said, kissing Aubrey's forehead. "Now I'm just glad One Direction is over so I can spend more time with you guys."

"Look! Jaxon has the ball!" Darcy exclaimed, pointing at the five year old birthday boy in the number 6 jersey. "Come on Jaxon, you got this!" Darcy yelled out to him as he was running across the field, kicking the ball with him.

We were all watching him closely as he got closer and closer to the goal, kicking the ball right between the goal keeper's legs, scoring the winning goal.

"Yes, that's how you do it, Jaxon! Good job, buddy!" Niall yelled, causing Jaxon's head to snap towards us and breaking into a huge grin!

"Daddy!!" He exclaimed, running towards us.

Niall handed me Aubrey before opening his arms and welcoming Jaxon for a big hug.

"Daddy, you came!" Jaxon said as Niall picked him up and spun him around.

"Of course I came!" Niall replied. "I wouldn't miss your birthday and first football match for the world."

"You know, Jaxon, we knew all about it that he was gonna be here. You were the only one who had no idea." Darcy told him.

"Even Aubrey knew?" He asked, still clunging around Niall's neck.

"Yup, that's why she was saying dada all the time." She replied.

"So, I was the only one not knowing that daddy was coming back today?" Jaxon asked, and we all nodded.

"But if it wasn't for your uncle Louis then I would've been here way earlier." Niall said, making him laugh.

"What did uncle Louis do this time?" Jaxon asked.

"He took a wrong turn which made me arrive here an whole hour  late." Niall replied. "Now go out there and finish your game and then we'll all go out for ice cream, yeah?"