Chapter 22

A M Y

"Here's his bottle and a diaper in case he poops or pees." Niall said and handed the things to Louis. "If he starts crying, just sing to him and hopefully he'll stop. That's what I do."

"Relax, I've got this." Louis said. "I've babysat before! And remember, I do have younger siblings that I often babysat."

"I know, I'm just being protective." Niall said. "And remember to hold his head up!"

"Niall, he's got this." I assured him. 

"Okay, sorry." Niall said. "Let's get going, yeah? The hotel isn't too far away."

"Yeah, let's go." I agreed. "Louis, the kids are in the dressing room right now with Lou and Lux, but Jaxon is asleep so be quiet."

"Okay, I'll see you guys later." Louis said before heading towards the dressing room. 

"Come on." Niall said and grabbed my hand. "I asked Paul to clear the place for paps and fans, so it's safe for me to hold your hand."

"I'm glad." I replied and smiled at him. 

We headed outside to Niall's car and got into it. He started the engine and began driving towards the hotel we were staying in. 

"I hate having to sneak around with you.." Niall said. "Because of that, we can't be seen together in public, and we most likely can't be seen together even if we're with Darcy and Jaxon.."

"Niall, it's gonna be fine." I assured him. "It doesn't matter if we have to sneak around as long as we're still together, okay? All that matters is that we're happy."

"You're right." He said and smiled at me. "But I can assure you that one day, I will tell the truth to the world. I'm gonna let them know how much I love you and how happy you make me. No one in the world is ever gonna make me stop loving you. Ever."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I said and grinned.

"No. The question is; what did I do to deserve you?" Niall said as he parked the car behind the hotel.

We stepped out of the car and headed inside the hotel, hand in hand. 

"We need to rush to the elevator so no one sees us, okay?" He told me and I nodded. 

We looked down as we quickly walked over to the elevators. We headed into one and pressed the button to the fourth floor. 

"That went well, didn't it?" He said. 

"Yeah, it did." I replied. "No one saw us, so we're still safe."

"I think I need to talk to Simon about this." He said. "I just can't be sneaking around with you.. I just can't. I need to show people how much I love you."

"Niall, it's all gonna be fine." I assured him. "So what if we can't be seen in public? He probably did it for a reason. You just need to listen to him, cause he only does what's best for you."

"Okay, fine.." He replied as we headed out of the elevator. 

We walked down to the hall until we approached the room 476. We headed inside and Niall instantly smashed his lips to mine. 

He had his arms around my hips, pulling me close to him, while I had my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair. 

He pushed me against a wall, kissing me even harder. The kiss was full of lust, yet so passionate. 

"I love you, Amy." He whispered against my lips. 

"I love you too, Niall." I replied and smiled before he started kissing me again.