Chapter 8

N I A L L *NEXT DAY*

"Darcy, guess what we did while you were visiting uncle Louis yesterday," I said as Amy was in the kitchen making dinner.

"Mummy said you decorated the baby room," She replied.

"Yes, but we did something else too," I said. "We picked out the baby names!"

"You did?" She asked and began smiling bright and I nodded.. "What is my baby brother or sister gonna be called?"

"For a girl, we're gonna name her Aubrey," I said. "And for a boy, we're gonna name him Jaxon,"

"I like it," She replied.

"Which gender do you hope it will be?" I asked her.

"I don't care," She replied. "As long as he or she is my sibling, then I'm happy," She said, causing me to smile at her.

"You're really cute, did you know that?" I said and poked her nose.

"Yes, because you tell me that almost every day," She said and giggled. "And look, daddy! Uncle Louis signed my cast!" She said and pointed at her cast where Louis had written 'Get well soon. Love you! - Louis'

"That's sweet of him," I said. "He really loves you, you know,"

"I know," She replied. "Whenever I visit him, he always gives me candy and we sing your songs,"

"So, does that mean you know the lyrics to our songs, then?" I asked and she nodded. "Let me hear then," I said and smiled at her. Then, she began singing.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed," As she was singing, I began singing with her.

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know, oh, oh, you don't know your beautiful," We sang together.

A M Y

While I was making dinner, I heard two familiar voices singing one of Niall's songs and I instantly began smiling to myself.

I walked over to the door frame that lead to the living room and pulled out my phone. Without them noticing me, I opened the camera and started video taping them.

"If only you saw what I could see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm look at you and I can't believe you don't know, oh, oh, you don't know you're beautiful, oh, oh, that's what makes you beautiful," As they finished she song, I walked back into the kitchen before uploading the video to instagram with the caption 'jamming out x'

I loved seeing those two spend time together more than anything else. Niall is such a great father, and I couldn't ask for a better person to raise a family with.

T A H L I A

"Hi, Tahlia," Harry said as he opened the door for me. "Come in," He said and stepped aside so I could walk inside.

"Your flat looks nice," I said and smiled at him.

"Thanks," He replied. "My mum and sister helped me decorate it," He chuckled. "Anyways, wanna sit down?"

"Sure," I replied and followed him into the living room.

I could tell Harry was nervous, but I couldn't tell why. He was just always taking deep breaths, and it looked like he was about to start sweating.

"So, uhm, the reason I wanted you to come over is-" He was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing. "Excuse me," He said as he pulled out his phone. "Hello?.. I really can't right now... That's none of your fucking business... Bye,"

"Who was that?" I asked as he placed his phone on the table.

"Uh, no one you know," He replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, as I was saying earlier, I-" He was cut off again, but this time I managed to see the caller ID before Harry could pick it up. 'Sierra' it read, and all I could think was 'who is Sierra?'.

I could see Harry press the decline button before putting the phone back on the table.

"Excuse me, but I just need a second to think, so I'll just go upstairs," He said before heading upstairs. What was going on?

He had left his phone downstairs, so he obviously wasn't gonna call this Sierra girl, so what was he actually thinking about?

My thoughts were cut off when Harry's phone vibrated, meaning he had gotten a text message.

I really didn't want to look at his messages, but I quickly glanced at the text.

From: Sierra
You can't ignore me forever, especially not after the amazing night we had yesterday ;) looking forward to see you and your hot body again

As I read the text, I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

I know Harry and I aren't togeter or anything, but it still hurt knowing that he slept with a girl just yesterday.

The first time I met him, he was such an innocent boy, who was insecure about himself, but he was still one of the strongest boys I knew. He knew how to deal with all the hate he got, but every now and then I would find him sitting in his bed, curled up in a ball, crying.

But, I believe he's changed. I hear a lot about him having a lot of girlfriends and making out with girls at parties, but I never thought he would actually gonna hook up with somebody. Maybe he isn't the person I thought he was?

I was about to just leave when Harry came back downstairs.

"Sorry about that, but I just needed some time to think about what to say right now," He said as he sat down next to me. "So listen, Tahlia, I-"

"Harry, I can't do this," I said and got up from the couch. "I'm sorry," I said before heading outside, leaving a confused Harry on the couch.

H A R R Y

Tahlia ran out of my flat, while I just sat on my couch, confused. What did I do wrong?

I picked up my phone, just to see I had gotten a text, from Sierra. God, why does she have to be so clingy?

From: Sierra

You can't ignore me forever, especially not after the amazing night we had yesterday ;) looking forward to see you and your hot body again

I read the text over and over again, and I started to freak out. Tahlia must have seen the text, and now she must have gotten the total wrong impression of me.

Quickly, I dialed Tahlia's number, but she didn't answer. I called her multiply times, but she still wouldn't pick up.

So instead, I decided to call a number that I think could help me out with this.

"Harry?" She said as she picked up.

"Amy, hey," I said. "Listen, I need your help,"

--------
so, i think i've updated like 3 times today... but i've been on wattpad since i woke up today so..

but now im tired so i'll probably go to bed !! goodnight beautiful people :)

- sarah xx