Chapter 3

N I A L L | just a short pov

"Darcy, which songs do you think we should sing on the tour? Any favorites?" I asked Darcy as we were sitting down with the boys, having a five minute break from the rehearsals.

"Happily and the one where Harry screams at the end!" She exclaimed.

"You mean Midnight Memories?" I chuckled.

"Probably," She replied and began humming the melody to midnight memories, causing all five of us to smile at her. "Are you gonna sing that one?"

"We don't know yet, but I'm gonna do everything I can to get them onto the setlist," I told her.

"Guys, back to work now!" Our choreographer called out. "Darcy, do you wanna go over there and help James pick out the stage lights?"

"Yes!" She replied and ran over to James.

A M Y

"So, Harry's at rehearsals now, but I could text Niall and tell him to bring the lads over here when they're done if you want to," I told Tahlia. "I'm sure he won't mind having them over,"

"Sure, I'm up for that," She replied. "Just make sure you don't tell anyone how I feel about Harry. Especially not any of the other boys, not even Niall,"

"I give you my word," I said. "I'll text him right now," I told her as I pulled out my phone and quickly typed a text to Niall.

To: My Nialler <3

missing the lads, can you bring them over after rehearsals so we all can hang out? love u xx

Then I pressed send. It didn't take long before I got a reply.

From: My Nialler <3

Sure, I'll bring them. Make the popcorn ready, they wanna have a movie night ha ! love ya too x

"He's bringing them over for a movie night," I said. "And now I have an even better idea!"

"Which is?"

"You're scared of horror movies, right?" I said, and she nodded. "Well, we can put on a horror movie, and then we'll make sure you'll be sitting next to Harry!"

"Really, Amy?" She said, and gave me her are-you-serious-look.

"Yes, really," I replied. "Now, what's the scariest movie you know about?"

"That one's easy; Paranormal Activity" She replied. "It used to be the Saw-movies, but then I watched Paranormal Activity and nearly shit myself,"

"Great! Then we're watching that one!" I said and clapped my hands. "Also, they told us to make popcorn, so we're gonna need a lot,"

"Well, they still have about an hour left of rehearsals, don't they?" She asked and I nodded. "Well, that's just about enough time to make a little fort around the couches, right?" She said and smirked.

"Let's do it!" I said and we began making an epic fort around the couches and all the way behind the television.

After putting the blankets up, we decorated the fort with pillows and cute lights inside it. When we were done, it was still about 30 minutes until the boys and Darcy would be back.

"So, there's still half an hour," Tahlia said. "What do you wanna do?"

"Do you think we should order pizza?" I suggested. "I know for sure that Niall eats a lot when he's scared,"

"Pizza it is then," She replied. "I'm hungry anyways, so," She said. "I could start making popcorn now,"

"Okay, and I'll go order," I said and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I dialed the number of a pizza place nearby, and pressed the call button.