Chapter 14

A M Y | short pov

"No, you can't mean that," I said, feeling the tears coming. 

"It's true," He said. "They told me I have a 40 percent chance of surviving, and 60 percent chance of dying,"

"So, it's more likely for you to die than survive?" I asked, and he nodded as I let a tear roll down my cheek. "It's not fair.. First dad dies, and now I might lose you too?"

"I'm not gonna die," He said. "I'll try and survive," 

"I.. I can't be here," I said and got up from the chair as I felt more and more tears threatening, and a few fell out of my eyes.. 

I quickly headed out of the hospital and out to my car, where I finally let all of my tears that I held back, roll down my cheeks.

N I A L L  | also short pov

"Wife of Niall Horan, Amy, was spotted earlier today at a park in London with her daughter and a mysterious guy," The woman on the TV spoke up. "We are still unsure who that guy is, but they seem pretty close if you ask me. What will Niall think about this? And also, just a couple hours ago, she was spotted leaving the hospital in tears. Problems with the baby? Stay tuned to find out."

I stared at the TV in shock. I told her to stay away from Garreth, but she still meets up with him and brings our daughter with her. 

At the pictures that showed on the TV, Garreth and Amy were smiling at each other, and on the next picture, he was shaking Darcy's hand while she was smiling at him too. 

But then, pictures of Amy leaving the hospital showed. She had tears on her cheeks which she was wiping away. I was worried about her, I really was, but I was still pissed about the whole Garreth thing, so I decided to call her.

A M Y

"Did you have fun with Garreth?" I asked Darcy as we sat on the couch, watching yet another disney movie like we always do.

"Yeah, and he took a picture of me with daddy's statue," She said and grinned. "He told me to tell you that he was gonna send it to you,"

"Well, I'm looking forward to see the picture," I said and smiled at her as my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket to see Niall calling me. "Hey," I said as I answered the call.

"What's going on with you and Garreth?" He asked. 

"What?"

"You heard me," He said. 

"Niall, what is going on?"

"I told you to stay away from him, but you just go behind my back and meet up with him, and you even bring our daughter with you to seem oh so innocent," He yelled at me, and I could tell by Darcy's facial expression that she had heard him.

"We're only friends, Niall," I told him. 

"You expect me to believe that?" He chuckled. "I saw the way you were smiling at each other, being all 'in love'," He said grumpily. 

"How did you even know?"

"It's on the news," He said. "Would you even tell me you were with him if I hadn't called you now?"

"Niall-"

"And what about our baby? What's wrong with it?" He asked, or more like yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the fact that you left the hospital crying today, and you didn't even tell me anything about going there!" He yelled. "Why are you keeping all of this stuff from me? And how am I even supposed to be sure that this baby is even mine?!"

"Niall, how could you say something like that? Of course it is yours!" 

"And how can you prove it?" He snapped at me, and I was shocked by his question. 

"You know what? I don't have time for this," I said. "Fuck you, Niall," I added before hanging up on the phone.

"Why was daddy yelling at you?" Darcy asked, just as a few tears rolled down my cheek. "Did he hurt you again?" 

"Darcy, come here," I said and opened my arms for her as she crawled up in my lap. "Listen, daddy just thinks that Garreth and I love each other, so we got in a little fight,"

"Does he think that Garreth is replacing him?"

"I think so," I replied. "And he's also mad we didn't tell him about your uncle Taylor being in the hospital, but just promise me that you won't tell him,"

"Okay," She said and rested her head on my shoulder. "Mummy, are you sad because daddy yelled at you?"

"Yes, sweetie.. Yes, I am," I replied as my phone went off again. I glanced over at the caller ID, which said Niall, so I ignored the call.

"Was that daddy?" She asked and I nodded. "Don't answer it,"

"Why not?" I asked, curious about why she would tell me that.

"Because if he makes you sad, then you shouldn't have to talk to him," She replied. 

"But what about you? Don't you wanna talk to him?" I asked her, but she shook her head. "Why not?"

"Because he hurt you," She replied and looked up at me. "And I don't want to talk to him if we's making up upset,"

---------

she's adorable

(this was a short and crappy chapter tho)

- sarah xx