Chapter 24

N I A L L *1 WEEK LATER*

"Thank you for an amazing show! We've been One Direction!" Harry yelled into the microphone before we all ran off stage. 

"Man, that was a fun show." Liam said and chuckled as he tried to wipe off the whipped cream from his shirt. 

"Yeah, I agree." I said.

I separated from the boys and headed into my dressing room where Amy and the kids were, who had been watching the show on a TV screen. 

"Daddy!" Darcy exclaimed and ran into my arms. 

"Hey, princess. Did you like the show?" I asked her and she nodded eagerly. "Maybe you, mummy and Jaxon could be in the actual crowd sometime."

"Mummy, can we?" Darcy asked Amy, who had a sleeping Jaxon in her arms. 

"Let's just wait until Jaxon is a little bit older, yeah?" She replied and smiled at her. 

I still haven't told anyone about Molly being pregnant. I just don't want to lose Amy, and if I tell the boys, they might tell Amy, and I really don't want her to know.

But, I'm worried about what will happen when Molly's bump start showing. The press know we're 'dating', which means they'll probably recognize her if they see her on the street. 

I haven't told anyone in my family either. If I tell them, they'll just force me into telling Amy before she finds out through the media. 

Even though that would be the right thing to do, I just can't tell her. If I lose her, I wouldn't know what to do anymore. I've already lost her too many times, and I'm afraid this is my last chance and that she might not forgive me again. 

"Niall, you okay?" Amy asked. "You seem a bit distant."

"I'm just a bit tired after the show." I answered. "Let's just get back to the hotel, yeah? We need to get packed for the flight tomorrow morning."

"Sure, let's go." She replied and got up from the couch she sat on. 

I grabbed her and Darcy's hands as we headed out of the room, making our way towards the exit. But, on the way, we were 'lucky' enough to bump into Molly. 

"Oh my god, Niall, is that your son?" She asked, looking at Jaxon. 

"Um, yeah, that's him." I answered. 

"Oh, he's so cute!" She said. She then looked down on her belly and said, "I hope this baby will be just as cute as him."

"Well, maybe it will. Who knows?" I replied. "The father must be a lucky lad. Hope you're happy with him." I said before dragging Amy and the kids with me.

"What was that all about?" Amy asked. "That seemed kinda rude."

"I'm sorry, but it just slipped, okay?" I replied. "She's part of the reason we can't be seen in public, remember?"

"Yes, but you don't need to be rude, Niall." She said. "What kind of example are you setting for our kids when you're being like that?"

"Don't fight!" Darcy shouted, covering her ears. "I don't like it when you fight.."

"Okay, we won't fight." Amy told her, but she then gave me a death glare, and I knew she wasn't gonna let this pass. Why can't she just understand that I don't like Molly anymore? I used to think she was cool for not wanting to ruin my marriage, but now that she's carrying my baby I just can't stand her.

"Promise?" Darcy asked. 

"Promise." I confirmed. "Now, you three go out first and get into the limo waiting. I'll be in the next one, so people won't suspect anything, okay?"

"Okay." Amy replied before she headed outside with the kids. 

I waited for about fifteen minutes to make sure they were back at the hotel before I headed out myself, pushing my way through the crowd of fans. When I was through, I sat myself into a limo and it began driving towards the hotel.

When it parked on the back of the hotel, I immediately stepped out of it and ran in. I ran into the elevators and pressed the button that said four. 

When the doors opened at the fourth floor, I ran out of the elevator and headed to our room. I walked into it to see Jaxon laying on the floor while Darcy was playing with him, and Amy was sitting on the bed, reading a book. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hi." She replied as I sat down next to her. 

"What are you reading?" I asked, but she ignored my question. "Are you mad at me?"

"Nope, not mad. You were just a little bit rude, that's all." She answered, not looking at me, which meant she was clearly mad at me.

"Great, you're mad at me.." I muttered. "Listen, I'm sorry for being rude, okay? But, there's just something about her that makes me so irritated." I said, immediately regretted my words. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. 

"Um, not important." I answered.

"By the way, Molly called while we were waiting for you." She said and I froze. "She wanted me to tell you that the ultrasound is on Wednesday if you're interested in coming." She said before getting up from the bed and storming out of the room. 

"Why was mummy so mad?" Darcy asked as I sighed. 

I sat down next to her and Jace on the floor and put her in my lap. 

"Listen, daddy did a mistake a couple months ago.." I told her. "I was at a club having fun with the boys and everyone in our crew and our friends, and I ended up getting a little drunk.. Remember the girl we met who asked if Jaxon was my son?"

"Yeah." She replied.

"Well, both her and me were drunk, and we ended up doing something that we both regret." I said. "She's pregnant now, and I'm the father of the baby.. I cheated on your mummy and got another girl pregnant, and that baby is gonna be your new half-sister or brother."

"I don't want it." She said. 

"You don't want what?" I asked.

"The baby.. If it's not mummy's baby, then I don't want it." She replied. 

"Listen, I'm not too excited about this baby either, but everyone deserves love from their siblings and parents, right?" I said. "I am this baby's father, Darcy, and we all need to accept that.. This baby really was a mistake, believe me it was.. But we've gotta make it work, okay? I'll make one of your uncles come and babysit you while I go look for mummy. I really need to talk with her."

"Can uncle Louis come?"

"Of course! I'll call him right away." I answered and picked up my phone from the table beside the bed, probably where Amy put it after Molly called it. I dialed Louis' number, and he answered it on the second ring. 

"Hi, Niall. What's up?"

"Lou, I need your help." I said. "Amy found out Molly's pregnant and she ran away! You need to babysit the kids while I go look for her."

"Wait, Molly's pregnant?"

"Yes, I'll explain later." I said. "Just get her as soon as possible, okay?"

"On my way!" He replied before hanging up. 

Only minutes later, he came into the room. 

"Now go and get your girl."

--------

this was shorter than last chapter though.. anyways, my original plan was for niall to try and hide Molly's pregnancy longer, but i just really wanted to take that opportunity ;)

hope y'all like this story!! it's almost coming to an end .. 

- sarah xx