Chapter 2

N I A L L

"Bye, Amy! We're off to rehearsals!" I called out as Darcy and I were standing by the front door. 

"Okay, bye guys! See you later!" She called back from the kitchen before we headed outside to the car. I helped Darcy get into her seat before I got into my own.

"You excited about coming to rehearsals with me?" I asked her as we started driving. 

"Yes!" She replied with a bright smile. "Will uncle Louis be there too? I miss him the most," 

"Yeah, he'll be there," I replied and smiled as she cheered. "He misses you too, you know. He told me he can't wait to see you again," I said causing her to smile even bigger. 

The rest of the car ride was just filled with silence, except for Darcy silently singing some of our songs, which made me smile. 

When we arrived to the building, I pulled up to the parking lot and got out of the car. I helped Darcy get out of her seat and let her jump on my back as we walked inside. 

"Daddy, look! That girl have a picture of you on her clothes!" Darcy said and pointed at a group of girls sitting in the lobby of the building, obviously waiting for me and the boys to arrive. 

"I see that," I replied and smiled. I gave the four girls a wave and a smile, and as I turned a corner, I could hear them screaming making me chuckle. 

I lifted Darcy from my back and sat her down on the floor as we walked inside an elevator. 

"Can I press the button?" She asked as soon as we came inside. 

"Of course you can," I replied. "It's the fourth floor," I told her and she pressed the button as the elevator began going up. 

"Is uncle Louis here yet?" She asked when the elevator doors opened and we started walking towards the rehearsal room. 

"I'm not sure, but we'll probably find out very soon," I replied. We headed to the door at the end of the hall and walked inside to see all the rest of the boys just goofing around, probably waiting for me to be here. 

"Uncle Louis!" Darcy exclaimed and ran towards him. Louis immediately started smiling and picked her up as he gave her a hug. 

"Okay guys, let's get to work!" One of our choreographer said. "Niall, your daughter can be here with me, okay? I could use some help me with the choreography, you know," 

A M Y

"Amy, it's so nice to see you again!" Tahlia said and hugged me as I opened the door for her. "It's been too long if you ask me,"

"Yeah, I haven't seen you since the wedding!" I said and closed the door as we walked inside. "I believe we have a lot to catch up on, then," 

"Yeah, we really do!" She agreed with me as we sat down in the living room. "And to start off; I see that your baby bump has gotten bigger," She said and smiled. 

"Yes, it has," I replied. "All Darcy's ever talked about since the wedding is how excited she is to get a baby brother or sister," 

"Well, I understand why," She replied. "I would be pretty excited too if I was gonna get a brother or sister," She said. "And before I forget to ask you, how's things been with Niall? Is he still treating you good, or do I need to kick his ass?" 

"We're doing great," I replied. "He's leaving for tour in a few weeks, so we've decided to name the baby and decorate the baby room before he leaves,"

"Do you know which gender it is yet?" She asked, but I shook my head. "Then I suggest you decorate the room in yellow," 

"That's our plan," I replied. "Just a few days before the wedding, Niall said that we would buy most of the clothes after it's born, though," 

"That's also a very good idea," She said. 

"Anyways, how are you and Jason doing?" I asked her. 

"It's going good, I guess, but.." She trailed off, looking down on her lap. 

"But what?" I asked. "You don't seem to happy talking about it?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" 

"Of course I do! You're my best friend!" I assured her and smiled. "Now, what's the problem? Did you have a fight or something?"

"It's just.. I kind of, um, miss Harry," She replied. "He was just always so nice to me, and I also feel guitly for leaving him to be with Alex," 

"Wait a second.. So what you are trying to tell me is that you're still in love with Harry?" I said, and she nodded. "Tahlia, that's amazing!"

"It is? What about Jason?" 

"Don't care about Jason!" I said. "If Harry's the one you love, then you should go for him! You do realize he loves you too, right?" 

"He does?" She asked, obviously shocked. 

"Yeah, he does," I replied. "I mentioned one time when I hung out with the boys and Darcy, and you should've seen his face! He was, like, smiling like an idiot, trying to hide his face! It was so adorable!" 

"But, what am I supposed to do then?" She asked. "Should I just tell him or what?" 

"No, you need to make him make the first move," I said. "But first of all, you should break up with Jason. Then, I'll bring you to possibly one of their rehearsals, and we'll tell them about your break-up and see what Harry does, okay?" 

"Sounds like a plan to me," She replied and smiled bright.

------------

this is kinda short but i couldnt find anything else to add! (if you think this is happening too early, then know that this is a SEQUEL, not the original book, and this was actually supposed to happen in the last book, but i forgot about it..)

thanks for reading! 

- sarah xx