Chapter 30

N I A L L

"Hey there, little man." I said, sitting down next to Jaxon on the floor. "Sorry I haven't been here to see you and your sister in a while, but being on tour isn't always that easy. But now I'm here, and hopefully you'll be back on tour with me in no time."

Jaxon was just laying there on the floor, kicking his feet in the air and looking at me with his bright blue eyes. 

I laid down on my back next to him and smiled at him. His tiny hand reached out for my nose, giving it a squeeze and making me laugh. 

"You're really cute, did you know that?" I said, picking him up and laying him down on my stomach, facing me. "Wanna give your daddy a smile?" I asked, tickling his sides making him grin. "A smile just like your mummy's." 

It didn't take long for him to lay his head down on my chest, falling into a deep sleep. I could feel his little heartbeat as soft snores were coming out of his mouth. 

I was considering whether to put him in his crib or not, but I didn't want to wake him up, so I kept laying on the floor. 

I pulled out my phone and opened the camera, taking a picture of both of us. I posted it on my twitter and captioned it 'He fell asleep on me, and now I can't get up haha' 

I instantly go favorites, retweets and replies saying how cute Jaxon is and how many 'feels' they get seeing me with my children. 

I smiled at the replies before locking the phone again as the front door opened. Amy came walking into the living room, Darcy following right behind.

"Dad?" Darcy asked as she saw me. 

"Hey, princess." I said and smiled at her, still laying on the floor with Jaxon on my chest. 

"Why are you on the floor?" She asked, giggling. 

"Because someone decided to fall asleep on me." I answered. "Amy, would you pick him up, please? I'm afraid I might wake him if I get up."

"Of course." She replied and picked up Jaxon. "I think I'll go and put him in his crib." She said before heading upstairs. 

"Why did you come home, daddy? Don't you have tour?" Darcy asked as I got up from the floor. 

"Come here and I'll explain it to you." I said and sat down on the couch, placing her in my lap. "You remember when I told you Molly was pregnant?"

"Mhm." She answered. 

"Well, turns out that the baby wasn't mine." I told her. "The baby's real father didn't want it, so Molly fooled me into believing it was mine. After I found out, I came here as fast as I could, and now I'm back with you guys."

"Are you staying now?" She asked. 

"No, I'm not." I answered, giving her a sad smile. "I still have my tour, you know, I think you guys are better off at home."

"But this isn't home.. Home is in London." She said. 

"Go back to London, then." I said. "If London is where you want to live, then talk with mummy about it, okay?"

"Okay!" She replied, smiling. She then hugged me saying, "I'm happy you're back, daddy. I missed you.."

"I missed you too, princess." I said and hugged her back. 

"Jaxon smiled for the first time when you were away." She said. "I was playing with him and then he smiled to me."

"He must really love you, then." I said and smiled as Amy came back downstairs. 

"Mummy, can we go back to London?" Darcy immediately asked her. "I like it better there than here now."

"Sure. I wasn't planning on staying here anyways, so." Amy answered with a smile. "Niall, when do you have to go back to your tour?"

"Well, no one except Molly knows I'm here and we have a show tomorrow night, so I believe I have to leave tomorrow morning." I replied. 

"But I don't want you to go!" Darcy said, clunging onto my neck. "You're gonna stay here, forever."

"I'm sorry, but I can't." I told her. "This is important to daddy."

"Angel, daddy will be back before you even know it, okay?" Amy told her. "We still have skype and phones to communicate together."

"Yes, and I promise to call you every single day." I said. 

"Promise?" She asked, looking up at me with those blue eyes of hers.

"I promise."

----

this was short, but im kinda on writers block.. or, not writers block, but i didn't know what else to put in this chapter.

anyways..

the book's almost over!! only 1 or 2 chapters left i guess. then i'll write an epilogue and an epilogue part 2 ;))

tysm for reading guys !!

- sarah xx