EPILOGUE 2

2 more year later...

Taylor Joseph Shay, my little brother. He's always been the one who inspired me, and made my life beautiful. He always knew how to make our family laugh, and being an uncle to Darcy, Jaxon and Aubrey are just one of the many things he's good at.

But after 7 years of fighting cancer, he needed to give in. The doctors said he would most likely survive, but 7 years later I'm attending to my little brother's funeral. He didn't deserve to die so young. He was only 22 and deserved many more years to live. 

It had been a tough time for our family when we were told he only had a couple months left to live, but we took the opportunity to spend extra much time with him. 

Taylor was an inspiration to us all and we were all devastated when his life was taken away from him. I owe a lot to him for being such an amazing little brother and sticking up for me whenever I was in trouble.

Even though his life ended a month ago, I know that he's still with me, helping me through all the tough times with Niall and the children. 

He's now the angel guarding our family and making sure we're alright. He's always there even if we can't see him, and no one can ever explain the way I'm missing him. 

Rest in peace my dearest little brother.

------

just decided to write a second epilogue to let y'all know what's going on with Taylor.. so, he died. sad, eh?

anyways, that's definitely the end. 

btw, i might be leaving wattpad. i find it kinda boring writing, but if i someday get a really good idea that might be fun writing, i'll maybe come back :))

- sarah xx

(this was really short btw but i wrote this on my phone at a family event..)