Chapter 11

A M Y *NEXT MORNING*

"Okay, we'll be there after we have dropped off Niall at the airport," I said over the phone. "Bye, mum," 

"Bye, sweetie," She replied. "Stay strong," 

"I will," I replied and half-smiled to myself before hanging up and I put my phone back into my pocket. I headed downstairs to see Niall and Darcy eating their last breakfast together before the tour.

"Good morning, mummy!" Darcy said as I sat down next to her. 

"Morning, angel," I replied and kissed her forehead. 

"Who were you talking to?" Niall asked as I put a pancake on my plate. 

"Mum," I replied. "She wants me and Darcy to come over later,"

"Oh, okay," He said and continued eating. 

"So, have you made sure everything is packed?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I checked it when I woke up," He replied and smiled at me. "You guys are coming with me to the airport, right?"

"Of course we are," I replied. 

"I'm glad," He said. "We need to leave in about ten minutes," He informed me, and I nodded. 

"Mummy?" Darcy asked, getting my attention. "Why isn't my brother or sister here yet? It's been in your tummy for so long. Why doesn't it want to come out?" 

"It's not here yet because it's not done yet," I replied. "Your little sibling need 3 more months until he or she is ready to be brought into the world," 

"But that's so long!" She said. 

"I know, but we just have to wait," I replied. "I promise your sibling is gonna be here soon, and then you can play with him or her as much as you want to, okay?"

"Okay," She replied and I smiled at her.

"So, should we go to the airport?" I asked, and Niall nodded. He headed upstairs to get his suitcase while Darcy and I stayed downstairs to clean up after breakfast. 

"Mummy, why were you so sad yesterday?" Darcy asked as we were putting our plates into the dish washer. 

"Listen, there's nothing you need to worry about, but that's the reason we're gonna go visit grandma tonight," I replied. 

"Is anything wrong with grandma?" She asked. 

"No, no, nothing's wrong with grandma," I replied. "But we have something really important to tell you,"

"Can we tell daddy too?" She asked, but I shook my head. "Why not?" 

"Just promise you won't tell him when you find out, okay?" I replied, and she nodded. "Thank you," 

"Ready to go?" Niall asked as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Yep," I replied as I grabbed Darcy's hand. He smiled at us before he grabbed my free hand and we headed out of the house.

When we got to the car, Niall buckled Darcy in her seat while I was getting into my own. Niall then got into the car and started driving towards the airport. 

"This sucks," Niall said while we were driving. 

"What sucks?" I asked.

"Having to leave you guys," He replied. "I don't want to leave you while you're pregnant again, like the last time,"

"Niall, you didn't know I was pregnant the last time," I said.

"But still," He said. "I hate leaving you, and I wish I could be here with you during your whole pregnancy,"