Chapter 23

N I A L L

"This better be important, Molly. I think Amy's upset now because I had to leave." I said as I sat down on a chair opposite of her. 

"Niall, I'm sorry.." She said, hiding her face in her hands. "I've already messed up your relationship badly and this is gonna make it even worse.." She said, tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Wait, what's going on?" I asked. "Amy knows I love her and that we're only fake dating. As long as she doesn't know about that one night yet, it'll all be fine."

"That's the problem, Niall. She's about to find out." She said and wiped a few tears. 

"What? How?" I asked, panicked. "Don't you dare tell her, Molly! She means so much to me and I can't lose her! I've hurt her too many times, and we both know what we did was a mistake. This means I'm even risking my relationship with my daughter and son.."

"I don't want to tell her. I don't want something to ruin your relationship, but there's something I need to tell you.." She said.

"What the fuck is it, then?" I muttered as I crossed my arms, starting to get annoyed. 

"I'm pregnant."

A M Y

"Mummy, mummy, wake up!" Darcy shouted in my ear, and as I woke up, the first thing I heard was baby cries. "Jaxon started crying and he won't stop!"

"Have you tried changing the diaper?" I asked, still not sitting up in the bed.

"I don't know. Ask uncle Louis." She answered.

"Okay, I'll try change the diaper." Louis said and laid him down on a table. He removed the diaper, making Jaxon stop crying.

"See? He pooped himself. No wonder he was crying." I said. 

"Ha-ha, very funny, Amy." He said sarcastically before putting on another diaper.

I sat up in the bed and picked up my phone from the night table. I unlocked it to see I had several missed calls and a text from Niall.

From: My Nialler <3

Where are you? I came back and you weren't there. Please come back or call me.

"I think I should head back to Niall." I said and stood up, realizing I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. 

"Sure, I'll be back with the crib later." Louis said as he handed me Jaxon. 

"Okay, sounds great." I replied. "Bye." I said before grabbing Darcy's hand and walking out of his room. 

"Are we gonna see daddy?" Darcy asked.

"Yes, we are." I replied. 

We headed to the elevator and went down to the fourth floor. Darcy started running down the hall towards our room, obviously eager to see her dad again, even though she saw him just yesterday.

I opened the door with the key card and we headed inside to see Niall laying on the bed, staring at his phone. 

"Daddy!" Darcy exclaimed running into his arms. 

"Hi, princess." He said and wrapped his arms around her. 

He then sat her back on the floor and walked over to me and the little boy I was carrying in my arms. 

"Where were you last night? I called all the lad's but none of them knew where you were." He said. "I was scared you left with the kids."

"I stayed in Louis' room." I answered him. "I just didn't want to be alone, so I went there to see the kids and I ended up spending the night there."