just friends of us

★ ! Y/N sighed out a breath when kenma rolled over from being on top of her

★ ! Y/N sighed out a breath when kenma rolled over from being on top of her. their breathing was heavy & quickened while a thin layer of sweat cascaded their bodies.

they stayed in silence, just catching their breaths & slowly down their heartbeats before y/n chuckled.

"well that wasn't very just friends of us." she lazily hummed, looking over to kenma who glared at her in annoyance.

"y/n, shut the fuck up." he scoffed, causing her to chuckle more before sitting up. she ended the video, knowing she'd have to edit most of it because kenma's stupid hair kept getting in the way.

"shower together?" she looked over her shoulder just in time to catch kenma shrug. "kiki should be home in about 30 more minutes th-"

"nevermind." he scoffed, rolling his eyes which caused the girl to giggle. "thought we could've had shower sex."

"we still can ken! it's 30 minutes!" she rebutdtaled, slowly standing with her wobbly legs to walk towards her bedrooms bathroom.

"i don't think you can even go another round... you're barely standing." he mumbled, watching as she held onto the doorframe for support. she scoffed, looking back at the male who was trying not to laugh.

"i'm never inviting you over again." she mumbled, closing the door behind her & locking it.

kenma hummed to himself, putting on clothes and laying back down on her bed. he turned on her tv to find something to watch- debating if he should catch up on My Hero Academia without her.

if i do it, i'll be caught up and won't have to worry about y/n's lazy procrastinating ass. but then she'll be pissed. but if i don't i have no clue when the fuck i'll actually finish this shit.

kenma thought long and hard about his decision. getting killed by his best friend or not catching up on the anime he'd been watching for 6 months now.

he chose to catch up.

he leaned back on her bed, getting comfortable and actually ignoring the few texts keiji and kuroo sent him teasingly.

he was too busy into the anime to even realize the bathroom door opened; revealing an angry & damp y/n. she took the pillow sitting beside kenma's head and hit him dead-smack in the face with it.

"bro what the fuck?!" she hissed, glaring at the male & getting her pillow ready to attack again while he explained.

"we've been tryna catch up on this shit for 6 months now y/n-!" he stated before his face was met with a soft pillow again. "stop doing that!" he huffed, snatching the pillow from the girls hand.

she scoffed, trying to grab the remote from kenma's other hand to turn it off so they could watch it together. though, kenma kept fucking with her. he raised it to where she couldn't reach, causing the girl to put her knee on her towel which made the towel fall.

she huffed, tackling the male to the ground. they both fell with a loud thump! before she finally got the remote and jumped up in victory.

"ha-!" her celebratory smile fell as soon as she saw kuroo standing at the door of her bedroom.

"do i just come back later?" he asked slowly, examining the scene in front of him. a naked celebrating y/n, a damp towel on her bed, his best friends blonde hair peeking out from behind her bed, and bakugo's yelling playing lowly as background noise.

"no!"

"yes!" kenma stated at the same time; leaving kuroo a confused mess.

"i'll just be in the living room..." he mumbled, trying to look at anything that wasn't one of his best friends naked bodies.

y/n hummed, waving a bye at him while he closed the door. she paused the show that was playing before exiting and moving to find something else.

she was about to click a show before a stinging pain came from her ass. she yelped with a jump before looking back at the blonde who sat criss-crossed on her floor with a chuckle.

"intrusive thought." he laughed, rubbing her thigh with one of his calloused hands. she scoffed, moving out of his grip to finally get dressed. tank-top & shorts, she didn't plan to go anywhere.

she looked back at kenma who was still on the floor on his phone.

"are you coming to socialize or what?" she asked, catching the faux blondes attention. he pretended to think.

"kiki out there?"

"probably." she mumbled, looking at the time on her phone.

"fuck no." he hissed, going back to the game he was playing on his phone.

"you're so childish, c'mon." kenma groaned, hesitantly standing up to meet her at the door. his arms wrapped around her waist before he kissed her neck. "you're not seducing me into letting you stay in my room." she chuckled at kenma's tsk.

he pushed her out the way to make it to the living room first so he could get it over with.

i hate it here.