miss her sometimes

★ ! A few months passed and kenma was streaming

! A few months passed and kenma was streaming. no one from the friend group brought up what happened at the party & kept the two away from each other as much as possible.

he did tell her to leave him the fuck alone, that is.

kenma's fingers mindlessly moved around his controller as his eyes trailed from his screen to the two necklaces that laid on his desk.

he crashed at kuroo's after being blacked out drunk- white girl wasted, if you will.

kuroo gave him the necklace she dropped on his bed, giving kenma a pitiful look. god, that look played in his mind almost 24/7.

he scoffed, rolling his eyes before reading through his chat. most of it was just about y/n. he was open about having her on streams, posting her, tweeting about her; so obviously, it was very apparent something was wrong.

"oh." he mumbled softly, "i do miss her sometimes, but, it's whatever." he sighed, going back to his game before a knock was heard.

"you in there?" juju mumbled, opening the door slowly to peep in.

"you were literally just watching my stream, you know i'm in here." kenma chuckled softly, paying attention to his game once again.

"well, i have some news so.. hurry this up." she huffed, rolling her eyes at kenma's never changing attitude.

news? huh?

he quickly finished his stream, walking into the living room where jazmin was sitting with a bummed out y/n.

she wore grey sweatpants and a big hoodie that kenma, could've sworn, was his. she kept leaning over, almost falling asleep.

jazmin looked up from her phone when she noticed the male.

"oh great!" she beamed, shoving y/n's shoulder harshly as she let out a soft 'ow!'

"what's the news? i stopped my stream for this you know." he sighed, walking into the kitchen to grab an apple.

"you both look like shit without each other, that's the news." juju huffed, standing up. "now, make up. this is miserable."

"i expected this from kiki but definitely not you." kenma muttered, stiffening at the harsh glare juju gave him when she walked out the door.

silence encased the two afterwards. mostly because y/n was half asleep; however the silence was cut by her stomach grumbling.

"when was the last time you ate?" he mumbled, chewing on the apple he was eating before looking over at her.

"i don't even know anymore." she huffed, laying over and getting comfortable with the pillow.

kenma sighed, standing up and bending down to her height to put the apple to her lips.