crackhead shit

vaping

★ ! "ASH kash is hot as fuck," y/n exclaimed, nodding along to juju's previous statement about the pretty freckled girl

★ ! "ASH kash is hot as fuck," y/n exclaimed, nodding along to juju's previous statement about the pretty freckled girl. "anyway, kenma." she huffed, seeing the male answer the phone. she sat it up on the desk she sat at, watching the blonde's fingers mindlessly play with the controller in his hand.

"yo? where are you?" he asked quickly, not allowing the girl to get her statement out.

"with juju-"

"that's not juju's house." he huffed, cutting the girl off to which she rolled her eyes at.

"yeah we're with rin." she mumbled, watching the male hum in amusement. "anyway, bro are you talking shit about me?"

"why would you think that?" he stiffened. she always had this fucking weird ass feeling whenever he was talking about her, and she was always right.

"because i have a feeling & you're the only one that talks shit about me." she huffed, watching rin come into the room with his vuse.

"i've seen you do crackhead shit to get good hits on your empty ass pods, help a motherfucker out. oh hey kenma." he huffed, handing her the blue vape before she put her finger on top of the pod hole & shook it. kenma nodded at him in acknowledgement before sighing to himself.

"just hit a blinker." she shrugged, laughing at the males flabbergasted face. "the taste is terrible so good luck."

"amen." juju mumbled, thinking back on her desperate times as well.

"anyway baby, i wasn't talking shit about you, but your taste in men." kenma defended, shrugging.

"bro you're my taste in men." y/n rebutdtaled, rolling her eyes and putting her face close to the camera which made kenma chuckle.

"yeah yeah, but i'm talking about your highschool taste in men." he chuckled watching her face slowly contort to confusion.

"i had the biggest crush on you in our first year??" she huffed, looking at juju who nodded in confirmation.

"why didn't you tell me that dude?" kenma hissed, setting his controller down to give her all his attention.

"you showed no interest in me!" she huffed, rolling her eyes with a tongue click. "anyway."

"you know who you should've dated in highschool?" suna asked, sitting on her lap and ignoring her warnings about crushing her.

"oikawa tooru!" juju yelled quickly, "BRO YOU WENT FOR THE WRONG FRIEND!"

"oh my god not this again." y/n sighed, sinking further into the chair.

"have literally been saying this for years." kenma mumbled, watching as y/n gave him the finger before sighing to himself. "you went for the ugly one who cheated on you."

"well him but that was not who i was gonna say..." suna sweatdropped, watching juju and kenma bond over their fantasy.

"we don't wanna hear it if it's anyone who's not oikawa." juju scoffed, rolling her eyes before laying back on the males bed.

"well okay." suna whispered to himself, raising his eyebrows before taking a hit of the blue vuse in his hand.

he immediately gagged after exhaling.

"that's disgusting." he gagged, throwing away the pretty much empty pod and getting up to get something to drink.

y/n and juju laughed at the male who was mumbling while going down the stairs to his kitchen.

"i hate it here." kenma mumbled, watching himself die in the game he was playing. "come over and play storm with me later?"

"no because you talked shit about me." the girl blinked, watching kenma groan and roll his eyes.

"i didn't talk shit about you!"

"keiji probably did." juju mumbled before y/n snapped her fingers.

"i be damned, you're probably right!" y/n scoffed, "and kuroo!"

kenma stayed quiet, debating on if he was gonna throw all the blame on his friends. what have they ever done for him? fuck it.

"was definitely keiji & kuroo, call them." kenma shrugged, hanging up before she could respond.

"i'm gonna beat your boyfriends ass." she laughed, looking over at juju who puckered her lips.

"not my boyfriend... yet." she chuckled. rin walked back into his room, scoffing with a new flavored vape in his hand. he tapped y/n's thigh, telling her to get so he didn't crush her again.

"you've been crushing on that man since your second year." rin chuckled, letting y/n take the vape from his hand while she sat on his thigh & scrolled instagram.

"because have you met him!" juju squealed, hearts in her eyes.

"bro y'all are roommates, how has nothing happened yet?" y/n sighed, looking at the girl suspiciously.

"who said something hasn't?" she rebutdtaled.

"alright! anyway!" suna huffed, handing juju a controller, "bet i can beat you in mario cart."

"you're on."