photography = graphic design

★ ! "BABY, I LOVE YOU AND ALL

! "BABY, I LOVE YOU AND ALL... but it's not graphic design." kenma sighed, taking a sip of the liquor that was in his glass.

"so, because i take pictures and you actually make video games... i'm not considered a graphic designer?" y/n scoffed. she stood on the other side of the white island along with kiki who was ready to jump in & argue.

"well... yeah." kenma nodded, making both girls scrunch their faces up. kiki, kuroo, kenma, and y/n were all going to celebrate for kenma's birthday until he decided to drunkenly bring up this conversation.

"that's like saying kuroo isn't a journalist because he only reports about sports news." she huffed, "it doesn't make sense."

"bro, i'm telling you. all you do is take a few pictures... i have to actually sit down and design game levels." kenma shrugged, making both females raise their eyebrows while kuroo just hummed along at the point.

"uh... bad time?" kai mumbled. no one even realized the teen had come downstairs since y/n & kenma were to busy arguing.

"yes." kenma hissed, making y/n roll her eyes.

"no baby, what is it?" she asked softly, hoping they'd ignore their dad like always.

"actually, before you get into it. do you think photography is considered graphic design?" kenma asked, making y/n sigh loudly.

"well, to get a graphic design certificate at any community college you have to go through a photography class so.. yeah? photography equals graphic design." they shrugged making kenma kiss his teeth.

"mamas baby." he mumbled to himself, turning around in his seat and taking some more sips of his liquor. kai just shrugged the comment off because it was true. whenever kai had a problem or something important to happen, they'd tell y/n first.

"what happened baby?" y/n hummed softly, running her fingers through their black & red hair while they sat down on the stool in front of her.

"i kissed eva." they shrugged. kenma & kuroo choked on their liquor. y/n stopped running her fingers through their hair. and kiki was ready to dial emergency services.

"you kissed eva?!" kenma & y/n both scoffed in unison.

"bro rintarou's gonna fucking murder you." kenma huffed, leaning back. "good luck."

"good luck? you cant just tell your kid good luck!" y/n hissed. kiki was ready to through in her opinion but y/n phone rang.

low & behold, suna rintarou was calling.

nervously she picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"hi rin!" she chuckled nervously, making suna raise an eyebrow on the other end but nonetheless brush it off as if she was just drunk.

"wanted to tell kenma happy birthday." was all he softly stated.

"oh! thanks." kenma hummed softly and that was the end of the conversation. besides suna reluctantly asking the couple if evalyn could spend the night sometime this week; which was a yes.

"okay. okay. y'all are teenagers. of course you're gonna experience your first kiss." y/n hummed, calming herself down because there's no way suna would find out.

"well... she wasn't my first kiss." kai mumbled, rubbing the back of their head nervously.

"what?!" kiki asked, "then who was?"

"mmm, well technically ren. when we were 10 eva pushed me and i fell over on him. but we don't count that so... this one girl that was in my class."

"was she cute?" kenma asked, raising an eyebrow as kai just shrugged.

"eh."

"don't talk about people like that." y/n huffed, softly hitting kai's arm.

"your kids gonna be a hoe like kenma. save them while you can." kiki sighed, making kenma roll his eyes.

"kai is not gonna be a hoe.. right?" kenma asked, looking over at the kid who shrugged their shoulders with a scrunched face.

"i need a blunt." y/n sighed.

"don't say that shit around our kid." kenma hissed watching y/n shrug while hugging kai.

"they probably do it themselves." she shrugged.

"do you smoke? be honest, i'm not gonna ground you." kenma asked kai who was stumbling over words and stuttering a little.

"well.. i mean.. yeah sometimes i guess." they mumbled, playing with their fluffy hair while kenma scoffed.

"you're grounded."

"what? you just said you-"

"go to your room."

kai huffed in irritation, getting up & going to their room like they were told. y/n gave kenma a look of disappointment.

"really? i'm not gonna ground you, you're grounded. this is why kai's a mamas baby."

kenma rolled his eyes & continued to drink from his glass while conversating- arguing- with kiki.