my husband, not my dad

somewhat smut

★ ! "WELL, HELLOOOO MRS KOZUME!" kenma's receptionist, kat, hummed softly; checking out the women who'd just walked through the lobby

! "WELL, HELLOOOO MRS KOZUME!" kenma's receptionist, kat, hummed softly; checking out the women who'd just walked through the lobby.

"hello to you too, kat." she chuckled, walking over to kenma's office door before opening it. he hummed, looking up confused as to who just walked in.

"oh. oh?" he looked his wife up & down, questioning why she was dressed the way she was.

a button up white shirt that was, in fact,
not buttoned up all the way & tucked into a tight fitted pencil skirt along with some heels & light makeup.

"c'mere." he hummed softly, smiling at the girl who did as told. his smile immediately dropped as he stood up to button the buttons to the highest point.

"kenma, damn, it's choking me." she hissed, unbuttoning it. "you're my husband, not my dad."

"where are you going dressed like that? if you wanted office sex, you should've let me know earlier. i would've cleaned up a little." he mumbled, looking around at all the failed sketches thrown everywhere.

not that he didn't mind anyway.

"i'm not here for you." that stung kenma a little. "i'm here for the place beside you but i'm a little early."

"oh, the photography place? what about your old-"

"don't even. if i get this job then i'm immediately leaving them." she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"i see... should i come introduce myself?" he hummed, walking around his desk to give his lovely wife a good luck hug.

"no. i'm not getting the job because i'm married to bouncing ball corp's ceo." she chuckled, enjoying the soft kisses kenma gave her cheek.

she sighed softly, feeling the males hands run down the arch of her back to pull her closer. his soft lips kissed down her neck while her hands found their way to the neat bun on his head.

"kenma, i have to go." she mumbled, making him scoff before allowing her out of his hold. she chuckled softly, kissing the male before waving & walking out the door.

"where are you going dressed all nice? making me wanna take you from mr. kozume." kat hummed after hanging up the phone. y/n chuckled, walking up to her desk with her purse and a folder filled with photos she'd taken that she'd handed to her.

"photography place beside this building is hiring so, why not apply?" she chuckled, watching the brown haired girl's eyes light up while going through the pictures.

"oh, this one's my favorite!" she chuckled, pulling out a picture of kai & kenma eating at a 7/11 from korea.

"oh, that's not even supposed to be in there... kai wanted it for their room i guess i just mixed it up." she mumbled, watching kat shrug.

"leave it. shows kenma kozume the blunt, harsh, ceo at his most vulnerable with his kid. i think it's cute." she chuckled, handing the folder back. "you'll do great, now unbutton that button."

"if i do that my tits will be out." she scoffed, rolling her eyes when kat winked at her. "i'm tryna get a job, not a shitty role in a porno." she laughed, waving kat off who yelled a good luck.

after a long day, she finally got home & was happy to tell kenma about the fact she got the new job. she wasn't expecting the male to be sitting on the white couch with a glass of wine though.

"whyre you here?" she asked, taking off the heels that had been hurting her feet all day.

"it's like you don't wanna see me?" he hummed, standing up from his seat and walking over to the girl.

"i do, but you have a lot of work?" she raised an eyebrow while he shrugged.

"sent kai to stay with keiji, by the way." kenma hummed, following her up the stairs while she hummed in confusion.

"why?" she asked, frowning because she was excited to tell her kid about the new job.

"because my wife came into my work earlier and now i am turned on." kenma smiled simply, waiting for the girl to take off her blazer and sit down.

"you left work because you can't keep it in your pants?" she laughed, watching the blonde nod his head.

he slowly laid her down before crawling to hover over her body. slowly undoing the rest of the buttons on her white button up while softly kissing her neck.

"good job on getting the new job, baby." he mumbled softly into her skin while she hummed questionably.

"how'd you know that?" she asked, running her fingers through the blondes hair.

"called and asked." he chuckled, "you know, since you made 'kenma kozume the blunt, harsh, ceo' look vulnerable."

"why were you listening to me & kat's conversation." she scoffed, rolling her eyes while the male shrugged.

"my office. my receptionist. my conversation." his kisses began to get lower, marking any part of her body that wouldn't be too visible.

"just say you're nosy." she stifled a laugh, watching the male take off her pencil skirt while rolling his eyes.

"i'm not nosy." he hissed, kissing up her thighs after removing her black stockings. he sat up, undressing himself before slowly pushing into her.

a soft moan came from the two while his head leaned into the crook of her neck. he left small open mouthed kisses, waiting for her approval to start moving.

"okay." she sighed, tapping the males back. slow, soft, thrusts in & out; listening to her voice which was absolutely kenma's favorite noise.

he quickened his pace; making y/n claw at the tattoo on his shoulder. he winced quietly, playfully biting her.

"stop doing that. your nails are sharp as fuck."

"you're just a bitch." she rebutdtaled. the males face went blank, pulling out and laying beside her. "wow! thought i was getting congratulated!"

"you were until you decided to call me a bitch." he shrugged, "make yourself finish."

turning over, he didn't say another word to the baffled girl.