quickie

smut

★ ! THE weeknd played lowly as background noise since their friends were to show up any minute

! THE weeknd played lowly as background noise since their friends were to show up any minute. though, that didn't stop kenma. he truly did not give a fuck.

his pace was slow while he kissed and left as many hickey's as he could; any & everywhere on her body.

she sighed softly, running her fingers through his messy blonde hair.

"kenma," she moaned, making kenma groan lowly while she tugged softly at his hair.

"kenma!"

kenma shot up in bed, looking around frantically before his widened hazel eyes landed on kiki who was already mean mugging the half-sleep male.

"bro? fuck is wrong with you?" kenma huffed, rubbing his face in his hands before looking over to see y/n still sleep. "how does she sleep through your annoying ass yelling?" he scoffed quietly to himself.

"get yo ass the fuck up and make it to this living room before i beat the fuck out of you." kiki hissed, slapping the back of kenma's head not so gently.

"how the fuck are you gonna tell me what to do at 4 in the fucking morning?" kenma mumbled, getting back under the covers and grabbing y/n's waist to softly pull her towards him.

"i swear to god-" kiki started before kuroo walked in with a sigh.

"should've never sent you to come get him." kuroo mumbled, "you didnt even wake y/n up either."

"i was going to-" she cut herself off seeing kuroo face before pursing her lips together. "alright, to be real, i thought she was gonna wake up from me and kenma's yelling." she shrugged.

they both looked over at the bed when they heard soft snores erupt from kenma who fell back asleep.

"you've got to be kidding me." kiki huffed, rolling her eyes and making her way out of her best friends room.

few hours later, y/n casually woke up with kenma's arm still around her waist while his other hand scrolled through social media on his phone.

kiki and kuroo had obviously fallen asleep considering they were both snoring loud as fuck in the living room - out of sync at that.

"well, good morning." kenma smiled softly as the girl groaned and buried her face into his side.

"kenma!" she moaned softly, stretching her limbs as she wiped her eyes away from all the sleep. "what-"

"don't say my name like that." kenma huffed. his length throbbed in the confinement of his sweats while he looked over at her confused face.

she looked fuckable.

"i didn't say it like anything?" she mumbled, squinting her eyes at the male who put his phone on the side table.

"quickie?" he asked, moving to wrap both of his arms around her and ghost his lips over hers.

"huh?"

"do you wanna have a quickie?" he asked in more detail. she hummed with a soft smile and nodded before closing the small gap between the two.

he'd, literally, been dreaming about this moment. they hadn't fucked in months. what could kenma say? he was pussy whipped duh.

the kiss was slow; even though kenma suggested a quickie. he rolled over to hover above her body before slowly pulling down her panties from under the random band t-shirt she wore.

"i thought this was a quickie?" y/n joked, moaning at the feeling of kenma's teeth slightly grazing the skin of her neck and his fingers working away at her clit.

"damn my bad, i'll just shove my dick into you i guess." kenma muttered, rolling his eyes playfully while removing his sweats and boxers.

"good, now hurry up." she rushed, throwing her legs over his shoulder while he positioned himself to slide into her easily.

she let out a pleasured sigh, clawing at the males forearm while he moved quickly already.

"you could- slow down a-" she tried to speak through her quiet croaked moans. kenma put a hand over her mouth before shaking his head softly.

"nah." he shrugged, watching her eyes roll back in pleasure as she clenched around the male which made him quietly groan. "feels good, baby."

she moaned in agreement while kenma moved her legs to lock around his waist. he pushed her shirt up and kissed at her boobs before taking one into his mouth and fondling with the other with his free hand.

she felt the knot in her stomach tighten which made her tap kenma's arm to communicate she was close. kenma just hummed, speeding up his thrusts so his tip kissed her cervix sweetly.

"cmon baby." he whispered after letting go of her boob and taking his hand off of her mouth. "c'mon, be a good girl."

her mouth fell agape as pitchy moans escaped while she finished. she shut her eyes tightly, feeling sensitive and overstimulated by him speeding up even more to chase his own release.

that was until she remembered.

"pull out." she said quickly- a tad too late since kenma was already finishing.

"why'd you tell me last fucking minute?" he hissed, flopping down and laying on her. his face was flushed as he closed his eyes to rest; not even bothering to ask what was up with her request.

"i didn't take my birth control for two weeks because we were sick." she mumbled, playing with the males hair while his lips pursed together.

"oh well, like i've been saying for years. our kids would be cute." he half joked, moving to lay beside her so she could get up.

she scoffed moving to the bathroom, not before kenma kissed her head and gave her her usual praise.

"you're buying a plan b." she yelled from the bathroom while kenma hummed to himself.

"will you at least go with me?" he asked, sighing when she came back into the room. she thought about it.

"nah. good luck."