fuck it, we ball

★ ! "OKAY, i'm fine with anyone as long as it's not iwa

★ ! "OKAY, i'm fine with anyone as long as it's not iwa." kenma hissed, sitting criss-crossed on y/n's bed staring at her as she played with her led remote and changed her color from blue to purple.

"i was thinking rin? you're both bi so it should work. plus, keiji would be to in shock to even say something, kuroo's... kuroo. you don't wanna see jazmin naked & kiki hates you." she chuckled, shaking her head as kenma scoffed.

"i hate her." he huffed, rolling his eyes. "but you really think rin would do it?" he huffed, rolling his eyes.

"not really but what else do we have? osamu?" she laughed, knowing kenma would never.

"how about.. you just don't do this idea? self videos were a nice idea. surprisingly because kuroo's a dumbass." kenma chuckled nervously, running a hand through his messy hair.

he just didn't wanna share.

"self videos get boring sometimes." she shrugged, "plus i've seen people ask for it once before."

"lameeee!" kenma groaned, flopping backwards onto her bed. "if they want to see that they should just go to pornhub."

she chuckled at kenma's attitude, shaking her head lightly. he sat up on his elbows, looking over at her before thinking.

"fuck it, we ball. ask rin."

"deadass?" she laughed, grabbing her phone from her side table before texting the male who was immediately down.

"great," kenma sighed, looking at the girls ceiling before grabbing her tv remote. "we're right here, might as well finally finish mha."

she sighed, agreeing and sitting on her headboard while kenma sat beside her. he threw his arm around her shoulder, before slowly moving to her waist while she leaned on him.

the two continued to watch & follow izuku's story through UA & developing his overly complicated quirk before kenma's hand softly squeezed her ass. she let out a small squeak before softly hitting kenma's chest. a knock was heard at her bedroom door, kiki entering with a soft smile that immediately dropped at the sight of kenma.

"nevermind." she huffed, rolled her eyes and exiting before y/n called back out to her. "i was gonna ask if i could practice on you real quick."

"yeah of course!" she beamed at her friend while kenma groaned.

"y'all live together, do it when it's not my time with her." he hissed, rolling his eyes.

"y'all are always together, it's almost like you live with her." she scoffed, "give me my friend before i beat yo ass."

"i'd love to see you try." kenma huffed, moving to stand up before y/n chuckled and stopped him.

"alright, can you bring your stuff in here? we can watch mha!" y/n beamed again, pausing the tv when kiki nodded reluctantly- not wanting to be in the same room as kenma.

"ugh! why?!" kenma huffed when she left, closing the door again and looking at the h/c haired girl.

"because kenma, be nice." she chuckled, sitting up. she was always down to help kiki with new designs and practice. "plus, this is good practice."

"i don't give a fuck about her practice." kenma huffed, rolling his eyes before kiki walked back into the room. she had her nails and everything else with her while she sat in front of the girl on her bed.

"ready?" she asked, looking at her and attempting to ignore kenma's presence while he grumbled under his breath and continued to watch the show.

after a few hours, they'd finally caught up. kenma put on some background noise before playing DB Legends to occupy himself.

y/n & kiki casually talked about life & kiki's new boyfriend while she concentrated on her line work.

"and done." she sighed, adding a clear top coat before putting her under the blue light to dry it. "anyways, what's up with you? gonna do keiji's idea?"

"i guess." she shrugged, looking at her new nails in awe.

"you guess?" kiki mumbled, tilting her head in confusion.

"let's go get tattoos?" y/n changed subject, looking at the girl in front of her who hummed. she moved her pink lace out of her face into a low ponytail before nodding in agreement.

"i've been wanting a red ink dragon for the longest, you think it'll be hot?" she asked, moving the gum she was chewing from one side of her mouth to the other before blowing a bubble.

"no." kenma snickered before the e/c eyed girl could respond. y/n sighed, rolling her eyes.

"shut the hell up kenma. who the fuck was talking to you?" kiki huffed, pointing her long acrylic at the male who shrugged and went back to his pvp game. "i hope yo ass lose."

"actively praying on my downfall for what?" he mumbled, concentrating on beating the mui red goku unit that was beyond op.

"cause yo bitch ass deserve it." she huffed, looking over at y/n before rolling her eyes. "anyway, you think?"

"yeah." she chuckled softly, "let's go tomorrow."

"i hear nothing good about red ink." kenma muttered, before letting out a curse as he lost.

"you? looking out for me?" kiki scoffed in disbelief, looking at the male like he was insane.

"not you. y/n. she talks non stop about a red tattoo." kenma smiled at the girl who rolled her eyes and huffed; knowing it was to good to be true.

"fuck it, i hate this dude. let's go right now. and kenma, get out my house." kiki hissed, going to grab her keys while y/n chuckled and got dressed.

"cant believe this shit." kenma mumbled to himself, standing up to give the girl a hug. "show me when it's done, okay?"

"obviously, you'll be the first one to see it." she smiled, kissing the males cheek while he hummed. he pulled her into a soft kiss that she melted into before quickly backing up when her door opened again.

"c'mon." kiki beamed, "i already have the reference picture!"