test

★ ! Y/N'S head was stuffed in the toilet while she continued to vomit

! Y/N'S head was stuffed in the toilet while she continued to vomit. kuroo stood in the bathroom with her, pacing back & forth while his arms flapped around.

"bro hurry up!" he rushed keiji who was standing in the doorframe gagging himself while he tried to get juju on the phone.

"she's not fucking ans- oh hey baby!" keiji beamed, gagging again hearing y/n vomit. her head was in her hands while she sighed loudly.

"i thought you were on a shot, what the fuck happened!" kuroo hissed, pulling at his hair slightly.

"well, it gave me a 30 day period so my obgyn said to do the pills instead!" y/n yelled back.

"fuck!" kuroo cursed, going back to his pacing.

"fuck, stop pacing kuroo!" she yelled, "damn, i'm the one taking the test not you."

"yeah calm the fuck down, you act like it's your baby!" keiji huffed, walking fully into the bathroom after he was off the phone. he flushed the toilet for her, disgusted at the sight of what was in it.

"not pregnant." y/n muttered, which was quickly dismissed.

"but it's my best friends baby! it damn near is mine!" kuroo huffed, throwing his arms out before pacing again.

"still not pregnant." y/n shrugged, getting dismissed again.

"he's my best friend too! but fuck, who cares he always wanted this! he wanted to get her pregnant!" keiji huffed, "juju will be here in a few minutes."

"bitch? minutes? get the fuck out the bathroom." jazmin huffed, out of breath as she pushed both kuroo and keiji out of her way and handing y/n her pregnancy test.

the h/c haired girl thanked her friend before pushing her out and taking the test quickly. she left it flipped over and waited out the two minutes before the small group was back in the bathroom.

they all looked at the upside down test before y/n turned around.

"you guys look first. please. please." she begged, anxiety flowing through her body. the three did as told, gasps coming out of each of their mouths. "what does it say? no don't tell me. yeah wait yeah tell me fuck hurry up."

"pregnant." keiji said.

"who's pregnant?" kenma asked, leaning on the doorframe playing his mobile game. y/n felt a wave of nausea yet again before immediately dropping to the toilet which made kenma look up. "oh."

he lost his game, closing the phone and shooing everyone out quietly. although, jazmin tried to argue which caused keiji to put his hand over her mouth and drag her out with him.

kenma sighed, locking the door and sitting on the floor with the girl who flushed.

"are we sure?" kenma asked. he was nervous. what does he even say?