bets

smut

★ ! THE next day arrived- the day kenma usually does his streams

★ ! THE next day arrived- the day kenma usually does his streams. he had made a nice little bet with y/n. and here they were.

kenma flipped through the many games he had as she sat nicely with his dick inside of her. he leaned back, sometimes bucking his hips up to tease her while her flustered state just tried to remain calm in front of his followers.

if she could get through the game of his choice & actually win, he'd fuck her to her liking firstly and take her to wherever she'd like- expenses on him.

if she couldn't win the game he'd just leave her whining & begging & make her watch him play video games for hours.

which she always hated doing. dude was really a sadist.

"ah, i think this one's fun." he smiled softly, handing over the controller to the girl who was becoming restless.

"kenma, i don't know how to play this.." she trailed off lowly, watching kenma smile.

"i know." she huffed, looking back at the male and tucking in his chain in his white shirt with one of her hands.

"are you gonna teach me?" she mumbled, watching the male shake his head no. "that's not fair-"

"life's not fair." he chuckled, watching as the girl scoffed and moved around in his lap to get a tad bit more comfortable. kenma sighed, squeezing one of her thighs as a warning before she snickered to herself.

she started the game, selecting a character she had known nothing about.

"sora?" kenma asked, raising an eyebrow. girl doesn't know shit about smash but picked the one character that's op.

"he looks cool." she shrugged, trying to figure out how to even start the game.

"alright, this is sad." kenma chuckled, taking the controller from her and setting the ai hardness to the highest setting.

"you're shitting me." she mumbled, watching him hum and find another character for her to play against. he settled on megaman before shrugging and handing the controller back.

"i'll give you a practice run because i'm feeling so nice." he hummed, resting his head on her shoulder before kissing it. he moved around gently to peep over her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist securely.

she hummed, starting the game with absolutely no clue what to do. she started just pressing random buttons, and just kept at it.

"you don't have a single clue what you're doing." kenma whispered, chuckling at her concentrated face. she was going to win. he pushed a piece of hair out of her face, smiling at how pretty she looked.

when her real match started, he realized he might actually lose this bet. he didn't have a problem with the fucking part, he had a problem with the 'anywhere you wanna go' part.