Chapter 11

Pagkalabas ko ng cafeteria ay dire-diretso akong naglakad papuntang library building. I don't mind the stares from other students and some professors as I get inside the elevator and press the button bound to 10th floor. Nawalan na'ko ng gana umattend sa dalawang klase ko kaya naman matutulog nalang ako. Nakaka-antok ang babaeng 'yon.

Sa detention office pinapapunta ni Miss Ragel, but why would I go there?

When the elevator stopped, I lazily walked outside and ceased infront of my doorway as I used my fingerprint to open the door. I went inside as I put down my bag in the surface of my settee.

Napa buntong hininga nalang ako at muling pumasok sa isang pinto which is my room upang maligo.

I unripped my clothes, retained my undergarments and went inside the shower room.

Makalipas ang halos isang oras ay lumabas na'ko, kung hindi pa'ko nakaramdam ng ginaw baka nanatili pa'ko roon. I walked straight to my walk-in closet and picked out a white sando and black short-shorts, after that, I dried my hair and lay down to my queen-size bed.

•••

Naalimpungatan ako dahil sa ingay na nagmumula sa selpon ko, ilang beses pa itong tumunog na hinayaan ko lang dahil gusto ko pa matulog. I frustratedly covered my face using my pillow, kainis.

Whoever that caller, he/she just disturbed my peaceful sleep.

"Arghhhh!" Inis na bumangon ako mula sa pagkakahiga as I grabbed my phone on the study table.

My brows furrowed when I saw that it's from unknown number. I immediately declined the call since I don't have time for that.

My eyebrows form in one line when I noticed that there's a lot of unread messages.

5 unread messages from Eya
3 unread messages from Eros
2 unread messages from Troy
2 unread messages from Vann
1 unread messages from Seirra
2 unread messages from Oldman

And what the hell!?!?

40+ unread messages from that unknown number!

I immediately check the missed calls na mas ipinagtaka ko dahil karamihan dun is from the same unknown number.

I looked at the time and it's around 12 midnight and that's unknown number still calling me but I declined. I checked the messages and they were all asking if I was. If I'm okay, like are they nuts? I'm just here peacefully sleeping, of course I'm totally okay.

Huli kong tiningnan ang message from unknown number as my jaw drooped nang mabasa ito.

+Unknown number

9:12 PM
Where the hell on earth are you, Inyene!?

Why you aren't replaying!?

Don't you have a phone with you!? Are you that poor!?

9:54 PM

Dumbass! Don't you know how to respond!?

Are you having time with your dogs, Inyene?

Are you with that Zonrox guy? or maybe that atty. who called you baby?

I hate you! stupid!

11:46 PM

ANSWER ME!!!