Chapter 27

"Costello, how can you be so sure that she's really Saceria?" I asked while looking at the pictures that Aslan gave.

I can't believe that she's Saceria.

"That's why you're here, young woman. I want you to be the one to confirm that it's really Ceria" he said while he's seriously looking at me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked

"The Alpha team reported that someone is always following Ceria. So, I want you to protect your twin." he said seriously before taking another drink of wine from his glass.

"Don Veneto, our tracker team noticed something else when we were in the Philippines." Aslan said before looking at me, he's the most trusted man of Verduci, and he's the head of guards.

I also looked at him seriously while waiting for what he would say next.

"Proceed" Costello said, still with his cold stoic expression.

"When we were in the Philippines, we also noticed that someone was always following Ms. Soraia. There are five men, and according to the information of one of our trackers, three of them were working on the well-known ancestor in the Philippines." he explained seriously

So, my hunch is correct that some people are really following me? Hindi lang isa kundi lima? Dumbass! I also noticed that, I'm not stupid enough not to be conscious that someone's really following me.

"Did you trace them?" he calmly asked to Aslan.

"One of our tracker said that those three men was working on del Prado clan" Aslan said before showing some pictures on us.

I raise my eyebrows while grinning which Costello noticed that's why she looked at me seriously.

"You know that clan?" Costello coldly asked.

"The guy who want me to kick out in my own university" nakangising sabi ko at malamig na tumawa.

"What about the two men?" muling baling niya kay Aslan.

"That's the problem, we can't trace them but I have this sense that they're involved in petty little gang" he muttered under his breath na ikinataas ng kilay ko.

"Don't worry about it. I can handle my self. Whoever mess with me, wouldn't get away with me. Let's see what they got, then" nakangising sabi ko na ikinatawa ni Costello.

"That's my granddaughter" Costello said while grinning.

Let's see what you got, del Prado.

"Miss Soraia, I know you're fully occupied so, I suggest that Ash and Cold will go with you back to the Philippines." Aslan suggested na ikinataas ng kilay ko.

"Hell no!" sabi ko at umiling iling pa.

Tangena, si Ash at Cold? Mas mabuting si Cross nalang!

Mauubos ang pasensya ko sa dalawang magkapatid na 'yon.

"Aslan is right young woman. So when you're busy, those two Camorra will watch over Ceria and keep her safe" seryosong sabi sa'kin ni Costello.

I sighed before I stood up.

"Tu decides. I'll go to my room, I want to rest." I said and started walking away.

"Descansa bien, jovencita" I heard Aslan said but I didn't bother to respond.

Before I rest completely, I call Caine to find out about Aunt Achantel's condition, and when Caine said that everything is fine ay pabagsak akong humiga sa kama hanggang sa hindi ko na namalayan na nakatulog na'ko dahil sa pagod.