Chapter 26

Ragel is still asleep when I woke up. I took a few minutes to be creep and fawn over her. She's peacefully sleeping and I don't want to wake her up but I need to, she still have to work.

"Ragel?" I whispered and shook her a bit to wake her up but she only groaned and didn't wake up.

"Alcazar!" I said louder that's why she gave me a hard smacked in my arm.

Kahit nakapikit ng hahampas.

"What?" she answered groggily with her eyes still closed.

"Get up, you still have a work, right?" I uttered.

"Five minutes" she said using her bedroom voice.

"No, get u-" I stopped when she smacked me again, harder this time.

"I said five minutes, didn't I?" she flatly uttered so I let out a giggle.

"K." sabi ko nalang at hinayaan siya sa gusto niya. 'Wag niya kong sisisihin kapag na late siya.

I kissed her forehead as I carefully got out of my bed and did my morning routine. After that, I made my way downstairs and walked straight towards the kitchen and I saw Nanay Sabel there preparing our breakfast.

"Morning, nay" I said and smile at her na ikinangiti niya rin.

"O gising ka na pala, nasaan na ang babae mo?" she jokingly said then laugh a bit.

"Nay! don't address her like that. She's not just a girl" sabi ko tsaka lumapit sa niluluto niya.

"Pinagod mo siguro kagabi kaya tulog pa ano. Nako! Nakong bata ka hindi kita pinalaking bastos!" sabi niya na ikinalaglag ng panga ko.

Jusko

"Nay! we just slept 'kay? Nothing happened." I said na ikinatawa niya nalang.

Wala naman talagang nangyari, natulog lang kami.

Nanay Sabel didn't speak again as she made a waffles and pancakes. She ordered me to fry some bacon and egg dahil wala naman daw akong ginagawa and it was so near a miracle that it didn't burn it.

"Patapos na ito, gisingin mo na ang ba-" she stopped then looked at me.

"Ano mo nga ba iyon?" she asked at pinanliitan ako ng mata.

"Professor" I plainly answered as her mouth formed to 'O' at tumango.

Naglakad na'ko pabalik sa kwarto upang tingnan kung gising na ba si Miss Ragel pero pagpasok ko ay nakahiga pa rin siya. I sat at the edge of my bed, contemplating how to wake her up.

Should I slap her?

No no no, she'll punch me if I'll do that.

"Miss Ragel?"

No answer.

"Professor Alcazar?"

Still no answer.

"Ragel"

Wala pa rin

"Ychantel Ragel Alcazar"

Nada! this is kinda hard.

"Baby"

Still no answer. Goddammit!

"Babyyyyy" I whined and this time I heard her groaned in frustration.

"What do you want this time?" mataray na tanong niya before she slowly open her eyes.

I mentally smirked.

"Kiss, I wan-" I stopped then let out a short laugh when she slapped my arm and glared at me.

"What time is it?" she asked and sat up.