Chapter 31

"Ba't ang tagal mo?"

I did not answer Saihira's question but I simply smile at her that made her brows furrowed.

"Ang creepy mo." sabi niya.

"Kanina lang para kang inagawan ng ice cream dahil sa mukha mo tapos pagbalik mo nakangiti ka na, nakahit-hit ka ba?"

Siraulo ba siya?

"Ano bang pinag-gagawa mo sa washroom? Don't tell me nag shabu ka talaga doon?" she said and covered her mouth.

I really want to punch her 'cause her sense of humor is too much.

"You'll shut your mouth or I'll cut your throat out, Saihira? You choose." I said coldly as I lazily looked at her.

We made our way out of the hotel's restaurant habang nakasunod sa'min 'yong mga staffs na dala 'yong mga pagkaing pina take out namin. Before I finally went out, I took a glance at Miss Ragel who's now looking at me and then she rolled her eyes on me afterwards that made me smirked mentally.

Matapos namin ipamigay 'yong mga pagkain sa mga batang nakikita namin sa gilid ng daan ay inihatid ko na si Saihira sa apartment niya dahil na rin sa kagustuhan niya. At dahil na rin sa pagod na naramdaman ko ay mas minabuti kong dumeretso sa penthouse ko dahil 'yon ang mas malapit.

When I entered inside my penthouse, I just took a quick shower, and let myself sleep unclothed because of exhaustedness.

•••

Mabilis na lumipas ang isang araw and it's monday today.

I'm currently walking towads our room in seventh floor. Pagdating ko ay agad kong nakita si Eya na nakikipag daldalan sa ilang kaklase namin. Ilang minuto lang ang lumipas ng dumating ako ay ang siyang pagdating din ni Miss Ragel.

"Good morning." she greeted and smile that made all of the students here in our room dropped their jaw, except to me that I crossed my arms.

She chuckle maybe because the reaction she's seeing from her students.

She seems odd today. It's the first time I saw her smiling and chuckled in front of her students. Lalo na siguro 'yong mga kaklase ko na matagal ng nag aaral dito, I looked around and I saw their eyes palpable with surprised and amazement because of sudden saltations of Miss Ragel.

"Myghadd she smiled. Ang ganda niya ngumiti." I heard them murmuring.

She's always gorgeous... especially when she's wearing her smiles.

"Alright, since you all are here and no one is absent. I have an important announcement for y'all."

Lahat ay natahimik at taimtim na nakatingin sa kanya.

"All the Professor of AVU gathered together and had a meeting with Dean earlier. And we had talked about having three days vacation out of the city before the midterm exam." she announced that made the whole classroom noisy.

Uncle Ekon did not tell me about that.

"Ma'am, sa Baguio tayo!"

"Baguio ka dyan, Gab. Halatang sanay ka lang sa cold eh."

"Prof. sa Siargao, mas maganda do'n"

"Ms. Ragel by year level po ba 'yong magkakasama or by department?" One of my classmate asked.

"By section lang, Kira" sabat naman ng isa.

"All architecture student in your level are together, but it depends on you if you want to join to other level or department." Miss Ragel explained.