Chapter 20

I'm here at Peiskos Bar that Seirra's  talking about, along with my 4 cousins. I was silently sitting here while listening on their exchanging of gossips.

Two hours later, most of them are completely drunk and they are taking nonsense already.

"Yuena, what time do you have to be in heaven?" Gillian drunkly asked to Yuena.

Most of them are laughing because of what Gillian suddenly bursted out. While Yuena who's not so liquored is confuse while looking at her.

"Gago Gil lasing kana nga" natatawang saad ni Tasia.

Gillian shook her head as she stares to Yuena then pouted.

"If you're here with us, who's running heaven then?" takang tanong nito kay Yuena na ikitawa nila. I saw Yuena blushing kaya naman inasar siya ni Seirra na katabi nito.

"Why yow guysss laughing?" Gillian tipsy asked.

"We didn't know that you're cheesy, Gil"

"Whatever, so Yueee how was heaven when you left it?" She looked again to Yuena na mas lalo yatang namula.

I don't know if that is because she was just guzzling the vodka continuously or what.

"Gago Gil, pinapatay mo agad si Yuena!" saad ni Hira na hindi yata na gets 'yong mga sinabi ni Gil.

"She likes Yuena" mahinang saad ni Eya sa tabi ko habang nakangiting nakatingin kay Gil.

I was sipping on my eighth tequila when Eya spoke again.

"That's Miss Ragel, right?" she said and looked at me. I look at her as she pointed at the table that is not so far from ours.

My brows automatically turned one line when I find out that Eya was right. Miss Ragel are here together with that guy.

"LET'S GOO DANCE!" lasing na sigaw ni Ghea tsaka tumayo. Tumayo rin naman 'yong iba at lima lang kaming naiwan dito. Yuena, Seirra, Me, Eya, and Eros.

"Why is she with her ex?" I turned my gazed to Eya because of what she just stated.

"Ex?" I asked, mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko.

Hindi ko alam 'yun.

She sip on her vodka before she spoke as she shook her head

"Yeah, I just heard that from those gossipers in AVU kanina since nakita ko rin na magkasama sila kanina." she explained tsaka muling uminom ng vodka.

Tumingin muli ako sa kinaroroonan ni Miss Ragel ngunit wala na siya doon. I looked around to find her pero masyadong maraming tao kaya hindi ko siya nakita.

Napatingin ako sa dance floor ng mas lumakas ang hiyawan ng mga taong nandito, well most of them are guys.

"Dammit!" I cursed as I stood up. Miss Ragel is currently dancing sexually and seducingly in the dance floor and some guys are dancing around her and even touching her. But she was still freaking smirking seductively.

OH DAMN THIS WOMEN!

She's already drunk, I think.

I quickly walked towards her when there was one guy who held Miss Ragel arm and violently pulled it to go somewhere, but Miss Ragel tried to shoved him but the guy just smirked.

When I finally reached in front of them I immediately took his hand mula sa pagkakahawak sa braso ni Miss Ragel as I punched his face hardly na ikina-upo niya sa sahig.

Anger are visible in my eyes as I looked at him.

"Touch her again, and I'll break every bone in your goddamn body" I coldly said as I grabbed Miss Ragel hand out of this bar.