Warnings and Credits

(Credits to the rightful owner.)

Jogiyo noona hokshi namjachingu issoyo?

.
.
.

Firstly, yes the little cutie in the cover art is baby Ryujin. Hehe.

You know I know we know welcome to hannie❤lee know.

Warnings:

Boyxboy
●Mpreg
●Explicit sexual content between men
●Mentions of panic attacks, anxiety disorder and attempted sexual assault (obviously not between the main ships cuz consent is sexy my loves).

The warnings are pretty much similar to those of my first story but I am still going to mention them for the new readers.

English is one my first languages but I am by no means a professional. I will unintentionally make loads of mistakes and grammatical errors. Feel free to correct me. My only request is let's please be kind to each other.

This is a completely fictional story and even though some characters traits may have relation with the real life people, the instances have nothing do to with reality. This is all for fun and enjoyment and I, of course do not mean to disrespect the idols or anyone.

Also, in this story/au any couple can have biological children. Boyxboy, boyxgirl, girlxgirl, all. The bottom gets pregnant. And no, neither do guys have additional vaginas nor do the girls magically grow penises. This is fiction. So, we can avoid technicality in this matter.

These are my personal favourite ships and if you like them too then do give this story a try.

If you feel uncomfortable or dislike any of the above mentioned things, refrain from reading further. I repeat, if you don't like, DON'T READ.

I will still add trigger warning and smut warning in the beginning of chapters when needed.

Credits:

Every single amazing pic, fanart, gif and video I will attach is credited to the rightful owners, though I apologize beforehand for not knowing all the names of the creators/artists.

I have read a lot of fics and have taken inspirations from several fanmade videos as well. But any resemblance to any other story is not at all purposeful. The entire plot is entirely original and mine.

Please so not republish without my written permission.

__________

P.s. I am trying my hands at a non-fantasy genre this time and Minsung were the perfect ones for this story. I really hope you enjoy reading. Updates will be as regualr as possible.

Take care. Stay healthy. See you soon <3