Epilogue

(Credits to the rightful owners.)

Wordcount: 1k

We have reached the end, this is it🥺

Author's P.O.V

Two shadows that had been aimlessly wondering alone for a long time met and embraced to create a beautiful and bright path of life together.

The Chipmunk and the Prince had already been married for more a decade. However, if asked, both of them would say that it felt like yesterday they had fallen in love with the other for the first time. To them, their time apart was a blur and their time in each other's company was just like a sweet dream that goes by too quickly. That dream, neverending was the reality for Minho and Jisung.

The couple's youngest child was now about to become a teenager too. The precious maknae loved by her eomma and appa, grandparents, siblings, samchons and friends alike - Yuna. Jisung and Minho had decided on the name of their younger daughter in the loving memory of their Yuna Ajumma, who had passed away a few months before the little girl's birth. To no one's surprise, that girl turned out to be as kind as the person she was named after.

Not only Yuna but her Ryujin unnie and Beomgyu oppa clinged to their father way more than they did to their eomma. All three of them had inherited the same brown hair and the same sass as their appa. Their eomma, Jisung on the other hand (who by the way had changed his hair back to his natural black colour) often complained about how he had to deal with four children instead of three since his husband possessed no adult like qualities.

In return the devil bunny took it upon himself to prove his husband that he was capable of doing "adult stuff" quite well

Minho was still as cheesy and flirty as ever, refusing to miss a single opportunity to make his husband blush just for the fun of it. Leaning against the door to their room, he would channel his inner creepy stalker and secretly gawk at his husband undress.

In this process he gave Jisung a jumpscare once in a while, since the poor quokka would be oblivious to the fact that his husband had already come back from office

In this process he gave Jisung a jumpscare once in a while, since the poor quokka would be oblivious to the fact that his husband had already come back from office. And maybe after that Minho would take Jisung on his old motorbike with their black and red helmets, under the moonlight and admist the late night air.

Further, Minho was never one to shy away from giving Jisung kisses even in front of their kids. The consequence of his actions being was nothing but a flustered expression left behind on Jisung's face. But the said kids were fully aware of how much love their eomma and appa shared and they were also accustomed to their parents showing that love to one another. Therefore, innocent displays of affection between the couple wasn't very scandalising.

What was scandalising though, at least to Minho, the "unnecessary" affection been showed to his younger two children by the CJ Film Label owners' ones. As Mr. Lee liked to call them, Choi Junior number 1 aka Taehyun had a not so tiny crush on Beomgyu and Choi Junior number 2 aka Hyunkai followed around Yuna all the time. What infuriated Minho even more was the fact that the Choi juniors would sleep over at the Lee Manor more often than he liked since their own parents, San and Wooyoung had to travel a lot for their work.

Jisung only rolled his eyes at his husband when the older voiced his decision to give Taehyun and Hyunkai a good lecture on how to stay at a distance of at least ten feet from Beomgyu and Yuna respectively. The devil bunny sulked on being called an overprotective appa. He even started to pout when Jisung pointed out his hypocrisy because he merrily encouraged Ryujin's liking for Yeji. Ultimately, Minho accepted his defeat before his husband (as usual) and promised the latter to let the kids live in peace.

It was on the demand of their own three kids, that a newest member was brought into the family. Not another baby. Jisung would have literally castrated his own husband before that.

Ryujin, Beomgyu and Yuna loved spending time with the whiskery trio Soonie, Doongie and Dori under shade of the mango tree at a familiar alley. And so, they would turn extremely gloomy everytime they had to bid goodbye to their adorable furry friends. This is why their parents decided to adopt another furry friend and bring this one to their home. The new member was a cute little adopted puppy (on Beomgyu's request), called Bbama.

Life for the Lee family was good. It wasn't always perfect. Minho and Jisung did have their moments of ups and downs. But they had each other to experience every single one those moments together. In conclusion, life was better than what perfect could ever be. Because the couple was happy.

Watching their angel, their star and their princess grow, Minho and Jisung's family was complete. The two boys who were once lost had finally found home.

The Prince danced with his lover whenever it rained and the Chipmunk found himself to be breathless around the older, no matter how many years had passed.

And as they woke up in each other's warmth every morning, as their darkness disappeared into the past, a remniscent of a frail young boy with hesitant hope in his heart was glad that he had made a wish upon two Colliding Stars.

~MinSung had recreated the memory of their first hug. Ryujin took this photo, kept it in a locket and wore it all the time. ~

___________________________

P.s. Thank you all so much for reading all the way till now! I can't express how much your comments, your votes and even your silent views mean to me ❤️‍🩹

'Colliding stars' is officially over. I hope it was able take a special place in your hearts as it did in mine.

I will truly miss writing this story! But I have a new one to share with y'all ;)

Take care, I will see you next my stars <3