Chapter 30: Dots & Dates (M)

(Credits to the rightful owners.)

Warning: R-Rated content ahead💃

Wordcount: 4.1k

Jisung P.O.V

Idiot. Dumbass. Stupidest fucking shithead!

I am.

Goddess Swift is right.

It's me. Hi. I am the problem. It's me.

Who told me to stay at my parent's house when I could easily stay with him?!

The answer is no one.

Well, the blunder took place yesterday. Our friends had left the Lee Manor after congratulating rather teasing us to their heart's content. And I was alone in the gigantic mansion with him after Ryujin had gone to sleep (she was too tired after narrating the dramatic tale of saving the relationship of her parents a hundred times in front of her fans aka her samchons and the other members of the kids gang). All of a sudden I had started to feel extremely nervous. I didn't really know what to do after we both had a silent dinner. My stomach was honestly already full by swallowing the tension that had settled in the air between us. The tension which made no effort to dissipate even when Minho and I did the dishes, stealing flustered glances of each other every time our hands brushed in the sink. Of course my genius self made a total fool of my existence when Minho took this opportunity to also steal another kiss from me. Technically it wouldn't have been stealing, my mind was filled with images of his insanely perfect lips the whole time. But when those lips were inches away from mine, I panicked and splashed water at him.

And the dumbest words left my mouth.

"S-should we take is slow?"

I was the one who asked him that after making the grand romantic gesture of running away from the airport to go back to my idiot.

Slow? SLOW??
Was 14 years not enough for my brainless brain? I am the bigger idiot here!

But Minho being the sweetest bunny he is obviously agreed at once.

"Whatever you are comfortable with Hannie." He answered and dropped me at the Hans' House later on.

Comfortable my ass.
What if I am the most comforatble in your arms? Or in your lap? Huh?

Anyway, actions certainly do have consequences. But last night I learnt stupid actions have the worst consequences. This is why, instead of living with my Minho at our home with our daughter, I am living all alone in the my eomma and appa's place when my parents are still away for their vacation at Canada.

Wait...did I just call him mine?

Wait...he IS mine!

MINHO IS MINE!! AHHHHHHH!

MY MINHO ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH MY MINHO TONIGHT!

Shit.

I am going on a date with him.

Shit shit shit shit shit. I haven't even decided what to wear yet!
Shit I have only three hours to get ready! He said he would pick me up at 7pm.

I punched my face with the pillow I had been squeezing the life out of, while squealing my lungs out on my bed and swinging my feet in the air. I was still in the same clothes as I was last night. His clothes. The ones he had given me since my own were drenched in rainwater.

Shit. I left my clothes at home.
Not the leather jacket, that's still with me. The jacket and his clothes smells so good!
It smells like him. How does he smell so fucking good?!