Truths

I never felt like this before
I know this is special worth waiting for
Let life takes it course
That's the only thing for us to do

Basia, Time and Tide

Bucky found himself frustrated since it seemed Ella had disappeared into thin air. He was going to have to get serious about learning the floor plan and where all the doorways were; the light was scant, whatever reached in from the streetlamps and the moon. He jumped as he passed by the dining room when she slapped his butt as she darted past and down the hall. He thought she'd gone into the music room, but a quick scan of the room showed it was empty. He turned and moved silently into the living room, where her fingertips left a ghostly trail across the small of his back. He turned, whip-quick, missing her arm by inches, but following as she raced into the library.

The library really would be a great place for his couch, he thought absently. There were plushy rugs over the hardwoods, but the only furniture aside from the built-ins were two armchairs with small side tables. He maneuvered her toward the corner where there were no doors or exits, but she just smiled in the gathering dark and signaled a change in the game by unclasping her bra, letting it slide off her arms before briefly kneading her breasts and then skinning her panties off her hips. She stepped out of them as she started to prowl around him, graceful as a panther, and he automatically moved to keep her in front of him. "You can't circle forever, Bella," he pointed out. "You'll have to give in some time."

"All you have to do is stop and I can catch you," she countered, stroking her breasts lightly and diverting more blood from his brain.

"Nope," he said firmly. "This round is mine."

"Then come claim me," she said silkily, halting and lifting her arms to undo her braid, allowing her hair to fall freely as she bent one knee, pushing one hip to the side and her chest out. The darkness veiled her body, obscuring her rich charms, but the sight of her like some pagan goddess fired him and he jumped forward, catching her arm as she spun away. It became apparent that a simple catch wasn't going to be enough tonight; both of them wanted to win so the victory had to be clear and unambiguous. They grappled, and she took a knee to break his hold. It was her error, however, as he also dropped and pressed her back against the floor, quickly spreading her legs around him to deny her leverage. His blood was up from the erotic pursuit of his woman, and she gasped as he impaled her with one thrust. Too late, he worried about her arousal, but she was wet and slick, so hot and wet around him that he let his thoughts go as he thrust into her heavily, his rhythm strong and fast. She writhed against him and moaned.

"I have you. I claim you," he growled, and dropped his head to bite her shoulder.

"I yield," she gasped. "Oh, James." The way she groaned his name satisfied him viscerally, and he rolled off her, putting her on top.

"Fuck me," he demanded, his right as the victor, and she slid up and down him a few times before rolling her hips and grinding. He reached up and pinched her nipple, watching her jerk in response and clamp down around him for a moment. Over the roaring of his blood in his ears, he could hear their labored breathing, her moans, and the lewd wet sounds from her hips pumping over his cock. Both hands began playing with her tits, kneading and pressing, plucking at her nipples, before putting hand underneath her and ruthlessly circled her clit. He felt powerful as it seemingly took just seconds for her legs to start to quake, then she was over the edge, dropping her head back as she groaned, a sound that seemed to roll all the way up her body from her pussy. She reached back and cupped his balls, tugging lightly, and he flipped her on her back to pump into her, before withdrawing. She wheezed at him.